{LI} • 110716

"What reasons?" I asked. I saw Jungkook hesitating wether he should tell me or not. "Jungkook? What reasons?"I ask again. Jungkook sighed and shook his head.

"What reasons?!" I ask without patience and louder this time. Jungkook looked at me for a few seconds. He sighed again. "I received a call from Hangseon the other morning." Jungkook said while taking his phone out.

Realisation hit me. "So... That wasn't Namjoon you talked about on the phone?" I ask. Jungkook shook his head. I huffed. Jungkook led me to the couch by my wrist and let me sit while he played the recording.

I massaged my forehead throughout the whole recording. It was a threat. A threat towards me and Jungkook.

"Taehyung, I called upon an urgent team meeting and we found out that '110716' the end of this school year is. I was so afraid, Tae. We thought this was a threat towards you and we started to keep an eye on you.

The team agreed to protect you, but in that progress, we lost eyes on one person next to us." Jungkook said. "Jimin..." I gasped. I stood up. "What the hell happened to him?! If he's dead, Jungkook, I swear I will never forgive you!" I yell while taking Jungkook's collar.

"Tae, calm down. Jimin is wounded and at home. He's recovering." Jungkook said. I let Jungkook go and started breathing deeply in and out. I take Jungkook's wrist and pull him up. "I need to go see Jimin!" I say while pulling him with me out of the house.

Jungkook didn't even resist anymore now that I knew. Jungkook started the engine and drove to Jimin's house. "I can't believe you didn't tell me!" I scoffed.

"Taehyung, I-.." Jungkook started, but I interrupted him. "Save it!" I say while turning my head to look out of the window.

Jungkook parked in front of Jimin's house. I immediately got out of the car and walked up to his door. I rang the doorbell.

"Tae, you might-..." Jungkook started, but I interrupted him again. "Don't you dare tell me what to do!" I growl. "Okay, I'm done with you being so manipulative to me!" Jungkook said.

I bet my eyes spit fire, because Yoongi quickly stepped in between us. "Woah, guys... what are you doing here?" He asked.

"I'm here to see Jimin." I say. Yoongi didn't bother to tell me otherwise and let me enter the house. I immediately scanned the place for my best friend. "Upstairs." Yoongi said. I ran up the stairs.

I opened Jimin's room door. Jimin was sleeping. I went inside of the room and walked to the silhouette. "Jimin?" I ask while gently shaking his shoulder.

Jimin breathed in and looked up. "Taehyung?" He asked. My heart dropped but I smiled. His voice was so weak that I believe if he would cough, he would lose his voice. "Yeah, it's me. What happened to you?" I ask while turning on the lamp on his nightstand. Jimin painfully shut his eyes.

My eyes widened by the sight of his bruises and wounds. "So you found out I wasn't sick at all?" Jimin asked while grinning. "Yeah." I admitted.

"What are you doing here? How late is it?" Jimin asked. I looked at my phone. "9 p.m." I answer. "Did you eat? Do you want something?" Jimin asked while rubbing the sleep out of his eyes.

I shook my head. "I only came here to see how you were doing. Poor you." I said. "Aish!" Jimin said a bit too loud and quickly covered his throat with his hand.

"Me? Poor? Nonsense. In fact, I'm going to eat now." Jimin said while throwing the blanket off of him.

Jimin walked perfectly fine, but held his head with his hands. "Are you okay?" I quickly ask. Jimin nodded. "Just a headache." He said. Jimin walked downstairs with me next to him, carefully watching him and making sure he wouldn't trip and fall off the stairs.