𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 6

██░░░░░░░░ 20%

████░░░░░░ 40%

███████░░░ 70%

██████████ 100%

❚❸❚

❚❷❚

❚❶❚

❚How to Train Your Dragon❚

»—————«

Stoick looks towards the Viking mast, a dragon with two swords that cross it decorating the front. He growls while looking at the map, lightly tapping the table.

[Stoick]: I can almost smell them. They're close ..- He murmurs in a low voice, looking towards the wall of fog- Steady ...- Stoick squints before nodding his head- Take us in...

[...]: Hart to port!...

[Stoick]: For Helheim's Gate..- Stoick mutters as he walks towards the front of the ship-

[...]: Hart to port!...

The ship was turned, slowly rowing into the wall of fog, disappearing with the other two. The place was silent for a moment, a low rumble ringing out.

A flash of fire goes off, revealing the large silhouette of a dragon above them.

»—————«

[Hiccup]: Hey, you know, I just happened to notice the book had nothing on Night Furies!..-Hiccup calls out to Gobber- Is there another book, or a sequel? Maybe a Night Fury pamphlet?..

[Gobber]: Hiccup!..-Gobber yells at him when a blast goes off. His ax was destroyed, causing him to look between her and the dragon with a gasp- ¡Focus, Hiccup! You're not even trying!..

Gobber scolds him from above, sighing.

[Gobber]: Today it's all about attack!..-Gobber continues as the Nadder jumps over the fence, looking over the maze and lost sight of Hiccup for a moment- Nadders are quick and light on their feet. Your job is to be quicker and lighter!...

Fishlegs yelps as he sees the Nadder eyeballing him, its tail spiking up before it shoots them at him. He yells, quickly blocking with his shield.

[Fishlegs]: I'm really beginning to question your teaching methods!...

[Gobber]: Look for its blind spot! Every dragon has one..-He simply said, biting his teeth- Find it, hide in it and strike!...

The twins skid to a stop in front of the Nadder, freezing as it sniffs at them. Ruffnut while smelling his brother.

[Ruffnut]: Do you ever bathe?..-She asks, as the two move in sync with the dragon-

[Tuffnut]: If you don't like it, then just get your own blind spot...-Tuffnut replies, pushing her while still looking at Nadder-

[Ruffnut]: How about I give you one?!..-She growls in response, bumping heads with him before they both gasp when the dragon sees them-

She grabs her brother, pushing him quickly while the Nadder threw fire.

[Gobber]: Blind spot, yes. Deaf spot, not so much..-Gobber laughs, casually leaning on his hand-

Hiccup stops midway as he continues.