02| 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 15

████████████████████

Everyone started screaming while they were riding on the baby dragons, who were flying out of control.

[Fishlegs]: I don't want to die!...-Fishlegs shouts in fear, unable to control the baby dragon-

[Tuffnut]: We can't fly these things!..

[Fishlegs]: Yeah, no kidding!...-He yelled back, before crashing into a pile of snow-

[Eret]: But won't that Bewilderbeast just take control of these guys, too?...-Eret asks, but then screams when he almost falls off the baby dragon-

[Hiccup]: They're babies. They don't listen to anyone...

[Tuffnut]: Yeah! Just like us!..-He shouts with a smile-

[Gobber]: This is... -His words were cut off when the baby dragon collided with a wall of ice- This is very dangerous!..-Everyone was spinning, trying to avoid the ice- Some might suggest this is poorly conceived...

[Hiccup]: It's a good thing that I never listen..

[Gobber]: So.. what is your plan?...

[Hiccup]: Get Toothless back and kick Drago's...-Aster narrows his eyes, he had another plan in his mind and it was related to Drago- And that thing..

Hiccup and Valka dodged an ice wall but Gobber didn't have the same luck, crashing into it.

...

On Berk, all was silent and dark from the dead of night. The torches were the only thing that illuminated the houses. The Bewilderbeast broke a stone pillar, which caused debris to fall into the sea. Gothi's Terrible Terrors woke up and quickly left, causing Gothi to jump up.

She walks outside, and is startled to see what is coming through the darkness. Spitelout along with other Vikings left the great hall to see how all the dragons flew towards the great Bewilderbeast, everyone present gasped.

[Drago]: Your chief is dead...-They all looked at each other with disbelief- No one can protect you now...

The Bewilderbeast roared before releasing blasts of ice, covering Berk in ice, destroying the houses. The riders had arrived and saw all the dragons around the Bewilderbeast.

[Hiccup]: No. He took all the dragons! Distract the alpha. Try to keep his focus off Toothless... -He ordered-

[Tuffnut]: How?..

[Eret]: Have you forgotten who you're riding with?...-Eret spoke, standing next to the twins- There isn't a dragon alive that I can't wrangle!...-He placed his hands on her waist but the baby dragon flew into a tailspin- Except for this one!

[Snotlout]: Amateur...

Three men, who were hiding from the Bewilderbeast, looked up to the sky and saw the riders approaching.

[...]: Hey look. It's Hiccup!..-He yells, causing everyone to start screaming with excitement-

[Drago]: What?...-Drago looked at the riders, the Alpha fixed on Hiccup while the other riders went elsewhere. The Bewilderbeast roared at the sight of Hiccup, but a sheep appeared in front of it-

[Ruffnut]: Keep them coming! ..-She ordered, while the others threw sheep. Snotlout walked towards them with the black sheep-

[Snotlout]: Black sheep, baby!...

The Bewilderbeast roared but was interrupted by a horn, he looked at it for a few seconds before turning his attention away from the riders. But the black sheep was thrown and he began to fall on his face, until he landed near his mouth.

[Snotlout]: Ten point!...-Snotlout shouted with a smile, but their smiles disappeared- Oh-oh...

The Bewilderbeast roared but was once again interrupted by the horn, which was blown by Fishlegs. He laughed softly, but gasped when he saw how the Bewilderbeast roared in his direction before hurling ice at him.

[Fishlegs]: I'm okay!...

Hiccup flew up to face Drago and Toothless, he sighed heavily. Drago shakes his head while smiling.

[Drago]: You certainly are hard to get rid of, I'll say that...

[Hiccup]: Toothless?... Hey...-He completely ignored Drago, his attention was on Toothless- It's me, bud. It's me..-From Toothless's perspective, his vision did not recognize the image of Hiccup- It's me. I'm right here, bud. Come back to me...

[Drago]: He's not yours anymore... just like the other Night Fury. They belong to the Alpha. But, please, great dragon master, try to take him. He will not miss a second time..

[Hiccup]: It wasn't your fault, bud. They made you do it...-Hiccup was slowly approaching Toothless, while the Alpha controlled Toothless- You would never hurt him. You would never hurt me..-Slowly Toothless's vision was clearing up. Hiccup placed his hand on Toothless' head-

[Drago]: How are you doing that?...

[Hiccup]: Please. You are my best friend, bud...-Toothless's pupils dilated, while his vision was clearing- My best friend...-Toothless shook his head, removing the alpha's control over him. And finally he reacted, he raised his head with a smile- Atta boy! That's it! I'm here!..

[Drago]: Enough!..-He hit him with his cane, Toothless was going to attack him but Aster appeared at that moment and went against Drago- You...

[Aster]: You and I have something pending...

To be continued...