𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 5

██░░░░░░░░ 20%

████░░░░░░ 40%

███████░░░ 70%

 ██████████ 100% 

❚❸❚ 

❚❷❚ 

❚❶❚ 

❚How to Train Your Dragon❚

...

[Hiccup]: So why not you?...-Hiccup mutters, as he kneels in front of the stone ball, and holds it with his hand. He looks at him, frowning. He grunts as he gets up, walking a few steps while looking around the lush forest-

Keep walking, until he come to a very narrow rock entrance. He sighs as he ducks under a branch, squeezing into the narrow space.

[Hiccup]: Wow...-exhaled, admiring the large clearing blocked by high rock walls. There was a pond in the center- This was stupid...

Hiccup looked down and noticed black scales on the ground. He took one to look at her closely, but suddenly gasped as a dark figure swayed in front of him, roaring. 

The Night Fury was hurrying up the wall, while in the background another roar was heard throughout the place. Hiccup searched all over the place for the dragon, but found nothing. The Night Fury slides towards the ground roaring, and Hiccup gasps slightly before smiling, slowly descending. 

The Night Fury takes off again, but falls from the sky with a groan. It roars louder, causing another roar to be heard in the background in response. Seeing the direction where it was heard, the Night Fury tried to fly again, only to fall once more.

Hiccup quickly takes out his notebook, starting to draw it. The Night Fury flies once, roaring in rage as it falls again. Hiccup looked at him before noticing that his tail was missing, then he erased it from his drawing.

[Hiccup]: Why don't you just...fly?...-Hiccup asks, seeing how the Night Fury shoots a fireball-

The dragon shook his head, before roaring again, waiting for an answer in the background. His ears twitched, searching for a sound. But great was Hiccup's surprise when he saw another dragon. He quickly hid, the dragon flew quickly towards the Night Fury.

[Hiccup]: But what?...-He saw how the Night Fury tried to fly, but fell to the ground with force. The mysterious dragon came to his side, before gently stroking him- Another dragon?...

Hiccup sighs, dropping his pencil with a gasp, drawing the attention of the two dragons. Both dragons look at him curiously. Hiccup looked at the Night Fury, tilting his head slightly. The two dragons followed suit, causing Hiccup to smile slightly.

»—————«

[Gobber]: Okay, where did Aster go wrong today?..-Gobber asked, while in the background thunder and rain fell. (Y/n) was sitting, unfortunately, next to Snotlout. Who did not stop looking at her at any time, making her feel uncomfortable-

[Aster]: I have miscalculated my somersault...-Aster answers when Hiccup opens the door- He was careless, and he threw my fall backwards ...