𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 10

██░░░░░░░░ 20%

████░░░░░░ 40%

███████░░░ 70%

██████████ 100%

❚❸❚

❚❷❚

❚❶❚

❚How to Train Your Dragon❚

»—————«

The destroyed Viking ships return, everyone mostly unharmed. They row to the docks, everyone's mood slightly sour at the unfruitful quest. Stoick heavily sighs, grabbing the hand of the Viking helping him up. He pats his shoulder in thanks, sighing once more.

[Gobber]: I trust you found the nest, at least?..-Gobber questions, looking at the scorched ships-

[Stoick]: Not even close..-Stoick growls back, stomping past him-

[Gobber]: Ah. Excellent..-Gobber sarcastically mumbles-

[Stoick]: I hope you had more success than me..-Stoick continues, walking along the dock-

[Gobber]: Well... If by success, you mean that your-- all of your parenting troubles are over..-Gobber starts- then... Yes...

[...]: Congratulations, Stoick!..-A woman shouts, looking at Stoick with a smile- Everyone is so relieved!...

[...]: Out with the old and in with the new, right?..-A man smiles, happily following the woman-

[...]: No one will miss that nuisance!..

[...]: We're throwing a party to celebrate!...

Stoick lightly gasps, looking at Gobber.

[Stoick]: He's gone?...-Stoick question, Gobber shrugging lightly-

[Gobber]: Yeah. Most afternoons, but who can blame him?...-He nods, walking as Stoick follows him- The life of a celebrity is very rough.. He can barely walk through the village without being swarme by his new fans..

[Stoick]: Hiccup?..-Stoick repeats, his voice full of disbelief-

[Gobber]: Who would have thought it, eh?..-Gobber grins, looking off- He has this way with the beasts..

»—————«

Hiccup takes in a deep breath, smiling over at (Y/n) as (D/N) flies besides him and Toothless.

[Hiccup]: Okay there, (Y/N)?..-He calls, making her nod as she nervously looks down- Okay, bud..-He gets Toothless' attention- We're gonna take this nice and slow...

[Y/n]: We'll be alright, right (D/N)?..-(Y/n) smiles, rubbing her neck as she purrs lightly-

[Hiccup]: Here we go, here we go..-Hiccup mumbles, looking over his cheat-sheet- Position... Three. No, four!...

He looks back, shifting his foot and adjusting the tail-fin. Toothless rolls his shoulder, snorting softly as he begins to glide. (D/N) looks at them, flying slightly above the two.

[Hiccup]: All right, it's go time..-Hiccup nods, looking back at the tail-fin and nodding- It's go time!..-He shouts to (Y/n)-

Both dragons begin to gracefully dive, Toothless roaring with joy and (D/n) closing her eyes and basking in the feeling of the wind. (Y/n) looks around as she laughs, the wind rushing past her hair and the ocean's water splashing on her as Toothless dips his wing in the water.