𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 7

██░░░░░░░░ 20%

████░░░░░░ 40%

███████░░░ 70%

██████████ 100% 

❚❸❚ 

❚❷❚ 

❚❶❚ 

❚How to Train Your Dragon❚

»—————«

Hiccup was walking through the forest, with a shield on his arm and in the other, a medium-sized fish. He was near the place where he saw the Night Fury and the mysterious dragon.

(Y/N) walks in the same forest, she looked at the ground in silence.

[Y/N]: Hiccup?..-She looked at him confused as she saw him walk somewhere, she looked around her before walking towards him-

The path in the same cave that he entered before, approached slowly with his shield. Nervously he looks around, stopping when he doesn't see any dragons in the place. (Y/N) was behind him, looking at him confused when he threw his fish forward.

[Y/N]: Hiccup, what are you doing?..-she asked him, making him look at her. Hiccup quickly placed his hand to (Y/N)'s mouth as he looks ahead-

[Hiccup]: Shh..-He gestures for silence, removing his hand from her mouth- Come with me..

(Y/N) looks at him confused when Hiccup tries to cross the space with his shield. It wedges between the rocks and gets stuck.

[Hiccup]: Um...better underneath..-Hiccup says with a nervous laugh, ducking under the shield before picking up the fish he threw earlier-

(Y/N) bites her lip, sighing lightly as she begins to carefully walk around the place. Hiccup walks ahead of (Y/N), walking slowly as he turns around, unaware of the Night Fury on a perch above him.

They both jump when they hear some pebbles fall, they turn and pant slightly when they see the Night Fury coming down from the ledge. He sniffs the air, crouches down and looks at the two with his head bowed and a low growl.

[Y/N]: Hiccup, what are we going to do now?..-She asked nervously, seeing the dragon in front of the two-

[Hiccup]: Just do what I do..-Hiccup said, (Y/N) nodded her head while looking at the dragon. Hiccup slowly offers the fish to the Night Fury-

The dragon took a few steps with a thud before stopping, hissing and growling when he noticed Hiccup's knife. They both gasp, Hiccup holds the fish to his chest and slowly reaches for his knife. He jumps as the Night Fury growls, making him gulp as he takes it out and drops it slowly.

The Night Fury jerks his head along with a small growl, (Y/N) quickly grabs Hiccup's knife and throws it into the lake. The Night Fury's demeanor changes rapidly as he sits, his ears twitching as he observes the two of them curiously with wide eyes. 

Hiccup looks at the dragon and slowly offers the fish, making the Night Fury purr as he slowly approaches, crouched slightly and with flat ears. He opens his mouth, revealing a gummy cavern inside.