𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 14

██░░░░░░░░ 20%

████░░░░░░ 40%

███████░░░ 70%

██████████ 100%

❚❸❚

❚❷❚

❚❶❚

❚How to Train Your Dragon❚

»—————«

[Aster]: So... What now?..-Aster slowly asks. Hiccup sighs heavily, shaking his head with a frown- Hiccup, your final exam is tomorrow..

Hiccup looks at (Y/n) with a frown before looking back at Toothless.

[Aster]: You know you'll have to kill..-Aster cuts himself off, his grip on (Y/n)'s shoulder tightening as he whispers-...kill the dragons...

[Hiccup]: Don't remind me..-Hiccup grumbles, looking ahead-

(D/N) lowly growls, her ears flickering. Toothless becomes alert, a light clicking and rumble coming from him. Aster gasps, as (D/N) suddenly takes the lead, Hiccup yelping as Toothless swiftly follows.

[Y/n]: Hiccup?..

[Hiccup]: Toothless? (D/N)? What's happening?..-He questions, looking down at Toothless-

[Aster]: What is it?...

(D/N) snarls, swiftly dodging to the left as a Monstrous Nightmare joins her side, Aster's eyes widen as he gasps.

[Hiccup]: Get down!..-Hiccup tells them quietly, causing (Y/n) and Aster to lower themselves-

Toothless joins (D/N)'s side, growling at the Monstrous Nightmare. He suddenly roars and runs into (D/N) as a Nadder joins her side, making Aster yelp and cling tightly to the chair.

[Y/n]: What's going on?..-She breathe out, her eyes wide-

[Hiccup]: I don't know..-Hiccup whispers, setting a hand on Toothless' head- Toothless, (D/N), you gotta get us out of here, guys...-Toothless jerks his head- It looks like they're hauling in their kill..-Hiccup mumbles, looking around at the dragons-

[Aster]: Uh... What does that make us?..-Aster questions, his voice shaking-

(Y/n)'s heart sinks as they begin to descend downward at a great speed, Aster yelling and gasping. (D/N) and Toothless work together, maneuvering through the tall pillars of rocks and slowly spiraling around each other. 

The dragons all begin to enter through small tunnels, making us all yell as (D/N) and Toothless follow suit. It was pitch black for a moment before the area was lit up by lava, the cries of the animals being carried by the dragons echoing off the walls.

[Hiccup]: What my Dad wouldn't give to find this...-Hiccup quietly breathes out as Toothless flies over us, flying at (D/N)'s side-

[Y/n]: This must be their nest..-She said, watching the animals fall into the foggy unknown-

(D/N) roar with fear as she looks down, Toothless looks at her before roaring, making her nod and follow as Toothless swoops upward and onto a ledge. (D/N) lands besides them, cowering lightly behind Toothless and lowly rumbling.

[Hiccup]: Well, it's satisfying to know that all of our food is being dumped down a hole..-Hiccup scoffs, shaking his head-

[Y/n]: They're not eating any of it..-(Y/n) agrees in confusion as she stare into the fog-

All three gasp as a Gronckle flies over the fog, buzzing lightly. It shakes its head before regurgitating up a fish, spitting it out into the fog.

As (Y/n) was about to speak, her eyes widen as a large dragon's head suddenly appears from the fog, devouring the Gronckle in one bite as the other dragons cower.

[Aster]: What's that?..-Aster exhales, his hand shakes-

Toothless lowly growls while protecting (D/N). The large dragon peeks out of the fog, its nostrils flaring as it breathes in deeply.

[Y/n]: A leader...

[Hiccup]: All right, bud. We got to get out of here...-Hiccup quietly urges Toothless, shaking him from his fear- Now!..

Toothless roars, swiftly shoving (D/N) and flying after him just as the dragon attacks them. The rest of the dragons begin panicking, following after them to escape the jaws of death.

Toothless narrowly dodges the dragon, a Zippleback being taken in his place.

»—————«

[Aster]: No, It totally makes sense!..-Aster says as they fly onto the shore of Berk- It's like a giant beehive. They're the workers and that's their Queen! It controls them..

(D/N) gracefully lands, snorting softly as Aster swiftly jumps off her. Toothless lands besides her, watching Aster.

[Aster]: Let's find your dad!..

[Hiccup]: No! No..-Hiccup shouts, quickly unhooking himself and blocking his path- No, not yet..Aster, they'll kill them..

[Y/n]: We have to think this through, carefully...-(Y/n) agrees, sighing softly as she starts pacing-

[Aster]: Guys, we just discovered the Dragon's Nest...-Aster scoffs, shaking his head as he looks between the two- The thing we've been after since Vikings first sailed here! And you guys wanna keep it a secret?! To protect your... Pet dragons? Are you serious?..

Hiccup and (Y/n) look at each other, standing with each other as they face him.

[Hiccup]: Yes..-Hiccup replies, his voice holding no room for arguing-

[Y/n]: We will not let them kill them..-(Y/n) says in a firm tone, her eyes serious and pleading-

Aster's glare falters as he looks between the two, Hiccup looking away and (Y/n) looks towards the water.

[Aster]: Okay..-Aster says after a moment- Then what do we do?..

[Hiccup]: Just... Give me until tomorrow..-Hiccup sighs heavily- I'll figure something out..-he pauses, looking back at (Y/n)-

(Y/N) felt her cheeks become warm as Hiccup quickly looks away from her, a blush burning at his face as he kicks a rock around. Aster looks between the two, clearing his throat after a moment and walking over to them. He swiftly and lightly punches Hiccup's arm as he grunts in pain.

[Aster]: That wasfor kidnapping me..

Toothless chokes on the water he was drinking, shaking his head as (Y/n) looks back with a confused face. (D/N) looks over with a snort, staring at Aster with a light glare.

Aster lightly laughs

[Aster]: That's the last time I will hit your dear Hiccup..-He looks at (Y/n) with a smile- Come on, (Y/n). We should get back home. Mom and Dad are waiting for us, probably...-Aster grins, walking away as (Y/N) watches him. (D/N)'s ears perk as her glare falls, as she resumes drinking water with Toothless-

She smiles, looking back at Hiccup, who nods with a wide smile. (Y/N) quickly rushes to him, hugging him tightly and pecking his cheek before rushing after Aster, the two laughing as they race back home.

Hiccup sways lightly, muttering incoherently as he places a hand where she kissed. His cheeks were flushed pink, and warm. He watches her leave in a daze, a small smile on his face and not noticing the two dragons approaching him.

(D/N) curiously rumbles, Toothless chirping on his right as they stare at him. Hiccup looks up between the two, stammering and scoffing.

[Hiccup]: W-what are you two lookin' at?!...

Toothless scoffs lightly, shaking his head in amusement as (D/N) watches the two in the distance.

»—————«