02| 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 12

████████████████████

[Stoick]: Thank Odin you didn't listen to me, son. We never would have found each other..

[Hiccup]: Toothless? ..-Hiccup looked at Toothless, who looked away while growling. Everyone turns around, seeing how the dragons were flying in a straight direction-

[Y/n]: What's happening?..-She asked confused-

Just outside the shelter there was an explosion, destroying a piece of ice. The shelter began to be destroyed by other explosions. Valka ran outside, to see that the entire shelter was surrounded by hunter ships. Stoick, Hiccup and (Y/n) came to her side.

[Y/n]: Oh, no..

[Stoick]: Val?..-Valka ignored him, walking towards the shelter frowning- Val! It's all right, It's all right. We're a team now! What do you want to do?...

[Valka]: We have to save the dragons..

[Stoick]: Aye. You got it! Come on!...

(Y/n) saw each ship, seeing dragon traps. The dragons came out of the shelter towards the hunters, who began to hunt them.

[Drago]: Whatever comes, keep hitting the mountain. We need to draw the alpha out...-He ordered. The dragons and the hunters began to fight- Ready the traps!..

When the hunters begin to open the traps, inside these there were tied dragons. The dragons of the refuge wanted to help those dragons but the traps closed quickly.

In a trap, a Zippleback began to release its gas, causing the trap to explode. The twins came out of the trap.

[Tuffnut]: Surprise! Yeah!...

[Drago]: What?!...-He exclaimed, seeing the riders fly-

Eret held on to Stormfly's chair tightly, so as not to fall. Aster and Fishlegs looked at him with a smile.

[Aster]: You really are full of surprises!...-He said before jumping towards him and Stormfly- Let's go!..

[Tuffnut]: Dragon riders, coming through!...

The horsemen began to burn and ignite the hunters' traps and catapults. The dragons, which were previously tied up, were now free. Drago frowned as he watched the dragons break free.

[Drago]: Cut them down!..-He shouted, ordering the hunters, who quickly listened to him-

The twins dodged the bolas thrown by the hunters, but in an oversight Ruffnut fell from Barf.

[Ruffnut]: Eret, son of Eret!...-She screams as she kept falling. Before she hits the ground, Fishlegs and Snotlout save her at the same time. Ruffnut looks at the two of them, smiling.

[Aster]: Up girl! Lean left, Eret! That's it!..-He ordered, dodging the catapults that headed for the shelter- Look out!...-The pieces of ice began to fall on top of them, but two plasma attacks destroyed the ice, saving them-

Aster turned back and smiled seeing her sister safe and sound next to Hiccup, Stoick and Gobber. Hiccup and Toothless headed for a catapult, destroying the weapon with a blast of plasma.