02| 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 3

████████████████████

Toothless and (D/N) let out a soft roar, looking towards the horizon. But a noise made the ears of the two dragons move as the sound of a dragon screeching could be heard.

[Hiccup]: Hey..-He calls as Stormfly swoops down, picking up some rocks as she lands- Where have you been?..

Aster stretches while jumping off Stormfly, (D/N) runs eagerly towards Stormfly and pauses to greet Aster.

[Aster]: Oh, winning races. what else?..-He responds with a triumphant smile, causing (Y/n) to shake her head as she lets out a laugh-

Stormfly and (D/N) greet one another, bobbing their heads in sync and chirping. Toothless sighs before approaching the two dragons who were playing.

[Aster]: The real question is, where have you been?..-Hiccup snorts as he finishes his drawing, shaking his head while he encircled (Y/n) with an arm. Aster looked from him to her sister- And where were you, (Y/n)?..

[Y/n]: I was traveling with (D/n)..-She tells him without looking at him-

[Hiccup]: Avoiding my dad..

[Y/n]: What?..Why?..-She says quickly as Aster sits next to her, crossing his legs- What happened now?..

Toothless pursues (D/N) in the back, Stormfly chirping at them to stop as she chases them. 

[Hiccup]: Oh, you're gonna.. you're gonna love this, beautiful..-Hiccup replies, his fingers playing with his hair- I wake up, the sun's shining, Terrible Terrors are singing on the rooftop..-Aster takes his pen, looks towards the mountain and draws them while Hiccup tells his story- I saunter down to breakfast thinking all is right with the world, and I get..-Hiccup rises, making his voice deeper- ''Son, we need to talk''..

[Aster]: Not, now, Dad. I got a whole day of goofing off to get started..

Aster imitates Hiccup as waving his arms mockingly, causing (Y/n) to hold back a laugh with one hand.

[Hiccup]: Okay, first of all, I-I don't sound like that..-Hiccup whines- What is this character?..-Aster nudges (Y/n) as she sighs heavily- And-and second..what is that thing you're doing with my shoulders?..

(Y/n) begins to move her shoulders and arms in a dramatic way, making her brother laugh as he continues to draw the mountains

[Hiccup]: Yeah, that's - that's a really flattering impersonation.. Anyway, he goes..-Hiccup sighs deeply as he begins to walk behind the two- ''You're the pride of Berk, son, and I could't be prouder''..

[Y/n]: Aw, thanks, Dad. I'm pretty impressed with myself, too..-She says imitating him as she moves her arms again. Aster watched the scene with amusement, put aside the pencil before looking at her-

[Hiccup]: When have I ever done that with my hand?..-He said while moving his hands in the same way as (Y/n)-

[Aster]: You just did, friend..-Aster says with a smirk as (Y/n) continued to laugh, covering her mouth with one hand-

[Hiccup]: (Y/n). You have to help me..

[Y/n]: I'm sorry..-She gave a small laugh as Aster looked at Hiccup with an amused smile- But it's funny..

[Hiccup]: Okay, just..-He placed himself at her level, grabbing her arms with a smile- hold...still. Very serious..-He grabbed the girl's hands, still looking at her with a smile. (Y/n) pouts funny-