Final 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 18

██░░░░░░░░ 20%

████░░░░░░ 40%

███████░░░ 70%

██████████ 100%

❚❸❚

❚❷❚

❚❶❚

❚How to Train Your Dragon❚

»—————«

Stoick pants heavily, looking around. 

[Stoick]: Hiccup!..-He yells, staggering slightly- Son!..-His eyes land on a dragon, making him softly gasp- Hiccup?..

[Y/n]: Hiccup! Toothless!..-(Y/n) yells, racing to Toothless with Stoick in tow- 

She gasps with wide eyes when she sees the saddle empty, her hands flying to her mouth as she backs away a step. Stoick falls to his knees in front, a shuddering breath escaping him as Toothless groans in pain, adjusting on his side.

His eyes trail up to Toothless' tail, the tailfin gone and the wire snapped. 

[Stoick]: Oh, son...-Stoick breathes out, bowing his head- I did this...

(D/N) roars slightly as she runs towards Toothless, she roars worried about him. The others join him, (Y/n) watching her with a mournful expression as unshed tears formed in her eyes. Aster pushes through the crowd, sighing softly with a frown when he sees the sight.

Toothless groggily opens his eyes, blinking rapidly and looking up at Stoick with a small purr.

[Stoick]: Oh, son... I'm so sorry...

Toothless opens his own wings, revealing Hiccup to Stoick. 

[Stoick]: Hiccup!..-He gasps, quickly grabbing him and brushing the hair from his face. Stoick yanks his helmet off, pressing his ear to Hiccup's chest before sobbing lightly in relief- He's alive. You brought him back alive..

The crowd starts to cheer, the dragons behind them joyfully roaring and startling some of them as they see them. (D/N) roars joyfully before licking Toothless's head. Stoick gently sets his hand on Toothless' head, making him rumble lightly as he relaxes.

[Stoick]: Thank you for saving my son..

[Gobber]: Well, you know... most of him..-Gobber trails off as Stoick looks at him- 

Stoick looks at his friend in disbelief as Gobber snickers to himself, making Stoick sigh and shake his head.

[Aster]: I told you it would be fine, though...most of him...-Aster said to (Y/n), who looks at him with a small smile-

»—————«

Hiccup rests peacefully, his mouth parted slightly as he softly exhales. Toothless purrs lowly, sniffing at his friend with a light whine as he sits back up. He huffs lightly, softly growling to wake up his friend. 

After a moment Hiccup stirs, making Toothless' ears perk as he happily rumbles. He nudges Hiccup's face as he groggily groans.

[Hiccup]: Hey, Toothless..-he chuckles weakly as Toothless eagerly nudges at his hands and face- I'm happy to see you, too, bud...