𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 17

██░░░░░░░░ 20%

████░░░░░░ 40%

███████░░░ 70%

██████████ 100%

❚❸❚

❚❷❚

❚❶❚

❚How to Train Your Dragon❚

»—————«

The Red Death lets out another thunderous roar as Stoick looks up at it with wide eyes. 

[Stoick]: Catapults!..-He orders, his men quickly firing boulders-

The Red Death roars in retaliation, swiftly lunging forward and destroying one and crushing another under its large foot.

[...]: Get to the ships!..

[Stoick]: No! No!..-Stoick frantically shouts as the dragon takes notice of the wooden vessels. It rises up, gas appearing in its mouth as it spews fire at the ships- 

Men yell and shout as they leap to the water for saftey. The ships were swallowed in flames, Toothless, (D/N) and (Y/n) still trying to escape.

[Y/n]: Dammit...

[Gobber]: Smart, that one!..-Gobber bitterly laughs, walking with Stoick-

[Stoick]: I was a fool..-Stoick mumbles to himself, quickly shaking his head- lead the men to the far side of the island!... Gobber, go with the men!... 

[Gobber]: I think I'll stay..-Gobber nonchalantly replies- Just in case you're thinking of doing something crazy...

[Stoick]: I can buy them a few minutes if I give that thing someone to hunt..-Stoick firmly says as he stops Gobber. Gobber grabs his friends arm, smiling as he clasps their hands together-

[Gobber]: Then I can double that time...

Stoick smiles, nodding as he turns and faces the dragon.

[Stoick]: Here!...

[Gobber]: Oh, no! Here!..-Gobber yells with a laugh, running after Stoick- 

A man screams as the Red Death lifts him up, nearly devouring him as he falls to the ground. Stoick yells, grabbing and hurling one of the wooden stakes at the dragon. It strikes it in the face, making it pause and look down at Stoick. 

[Gobber]: Come on!..-Gobber shouts, gaining its attention- Fight me!!..

[Stoick]: No, me!..

The Red Death rises, making Stoick brace himself as it starts to gather gas in its throat, when it was suddenly interrupted by blasts of fire striking its head. Stoick's eyes widen when he sees new dragons swoop in, and familiar kids on the backs of them. 

[Hiccup]: Ruff, Tuff! Watch your back!..-Hiccup shouts, steering the Nadder with Aster behind him- Move Fishlegs!..

[Tuffnut]: Look at us! We're on a dragon!..-Tuffnut shouts in excitement from the neck of the Zippleback, Ruffnut on the other side. Snotlout struggles to control the Monstrous Nightmare, the Gronckle carrying Fishlegs buzzing as it slowly flies around- We're on dragons! All of us!...