02| 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 2

████████████████████

[Y/n]: This is a nice place, don't you think (D/N)..-(Y/n) tells her with a smile, the dragon looks at her with a purr. The two land on a small hill- A bit of tranquility..-She walks while she looked at the horizon. Her hair was blowing in the wind, (Y/n) sighs deeply with her eyes closed as (D/n) walks next to her-

[Y/n]: I'm sorry for separating you from Toothless because of a whim of mine..-She says with a small smile as she sits down, (D/n) rests her head on the girl's legs with a small roar- I have to continue decorating this bow...

She removes it from her sword, seeing her bow with the designs she herself made throughout her journey with the dragon riders. It was her favorite weapon of hers, for her, it was easier to use.

[Y/n]: What's wrong?..-She asks him while (D/n) stares at her- Ah, do you want me to sing your favorite song?...-(D/n) nods quickly. (Y/n) sighed before starting to sing as she continues to carve into her bow-

• • •

Toothless is flying over the great ocean. The water splits slightly, due to its intense speed. Hiccup quickly sits up on Toothless, hooking his prosthetic foot into place and switching the gears as Toothless spirals, flying through one of the water Dragon's wings as he laughs and cheers.

Toothless flies through the clouds, looking around with narrowed eyes while letting out a roar. They kept flying until they both turned in the air, Toothless looks at Hiccup before plummeting.

Toothless stopped with the help of his wings and they began to fly upwards while circling until they stopped.

Toothless opens his eyes while letting out a roar and begins to fall backwards.

Toothless straightens, turning smoothly. Hiccup stretches out his arms, breathing in deeply as he imagines himself flying. He looks at the Timberjacks, their large wings blocking some of the sun occasionally. Hiccup hums in thought, clicking his handles into the saddle.

[Hiccup]: So, what do you think, bud?..-His muffled voice came from the mask-You want to give this another shot?..-Toothless instantly perks up with a grumble, his face showing distaste- Toothless! It'll be fine..Also, don't you want to impress (D/N)?..

[Hiccup]:....-That question makes Toothless look at him while he nods quickly- Yes, I still want to impress my beautiful girlfriend, (Y/N)..-Hiccup unstraps himself, setting Toothless' tail-fin in place- So, ready?..-Hiccup questions, making Toothless rumble with a head shake-

Hiccup stepped aside, starting to fall as he yells with laughter in his voice. Toothless quickly dives after him.

[Hiccup]: Yeah!..-Hiccup cheers, Toothless spiraling around him- Yeah!..-Hiccup laughs again, grinning at Toothless as Toothless offers a gummy smile-

The two stop spiraling, Hiccup hooking his thumbs in his gears and quickly opening his wingsuit at the same time Toothless opens his wings. Hiccup opens his back-fin, flying with Toothless.

Toothless' ears perk up as he rumbles softly, closely watching Hiccup as he yells while soaring through the clouds. Hiccup turned to see Toothless, who looked at him curiously. They both kept flying, Toothless launched a fireball under Hiccup, making him yelp in surprise as the heat lifts him up higher.

[Hiccup]: This is amazing!..-He shouted, but when he saw stone pillars in front of him, he changed his mind- No longer amazing..Toothless!..-Toothless yells, struggling to get to Hiccup with his tail-fin- Oh, no..