She Just Wants To Be Relatable

A/N:
Thx for over 4.6k reads:))

YOUR POV:

We've spend days training with Bisky. We each had to endure the pain of her using ko(Killua almost lost his sh*t a few times due to my pain),and then we had to spar with each other. "Take a good rest!" Bisky yells at us"thank you!" Gon shouts as I sigh and fall to the ground. "You've made very good progress these last two weeks. And here I thought two months would be necessary. Now let's go to the last level. For this-"she held up her finger"will be a specific type training." We then all shouted three at her. "Gon is a enhancer,Killua is a transmuter and Y/N is a emitter. It's ok to study your own type but you'll become not as flexible in fighting. The ideal for is that of a mountain." We all gave her confused looks as she explained. "Actually if you used a balanced training of other things,you'll learn your own type faster as well." She holds up her finger and we tell her nine. Bisky nods and walks over to a rock like table and grabs two smaller rock.

"Specific type of reinforcement training:level one. Stone breaking." She sits down on the other side of the rock and sets one on the large rock. She then activates ko and shu then smashes the rock. "All you do is take a rock and snatch another rock,easy. You can move onto the next level when you break 1000 in one day." Bisky then got up and moved out of way and we rushed over to the rocks.

"Begin!" She yells once we were ready. We all quickly got to work with breaking stones. "Ah!" Gon yells as I glance at him to see that his rock had broken. "It's over when your rock breaks. You can only use one of these each day." Gon sighs"and I was on 150..."

"It's ok Gon. You still have tomorrow." I tell him as he sadly nods. "Sh*t! I failed!" I looked to see that a Killua's rock had also broken. "Game over~." Bisky teases Killua"ugh! How come yours is still fine Y/N?!" Killua yells pointing at me"I'm not sure." I shrug"are you cheating?" Killua glares"no." He crosses his arms"I wouldn't be surprised if you were. I mean you wanted to cheat before." I roll my eyes"stop being a sore loser Killua." I say as I hear a cracking sound from my rock"well,my rock is dead." I sigh as I lift it up highly and smash it against the rock.

"You three did very well. It usually takes students weeks to arrive at 100." Killua then jumps up"let's do transformation type!" Bisky shakes her head declining his suggestion"the basic rule of specific type of training is that you train only one time a day." She then holds up her finger and we tell her the number in sync. "Another tie. That shows you three have attained a good level in gyo."

"Ties are boring though." Killua groans"the let's settle this with janken. The loser does 500 sit ups and push ups." Gon declares"do you really wish to challenge me?!" Killua teases"alright!" I start as I gesture to Gon"three...two...one! Jankenpon!"

"Ha! Killua you lose!" I yell pointing at the boy"but you two have to face off as well." He smirks"true..."we do it once more but I ended up losing against Gon. I sighed in defeat and joined Killua with the workout. "Hey guys,do you know the tale Janken being derived from ancient martial arts?" We all said no and she explained it to us. "Woah,so you were there? Didn't know you were that old!" Bisky then glared at the boy and punched him.

He really needs to stop doing that