Meeting Up

A/N:
How we feeling about the deletion of Unus Annus? Personally I wouldn't say I'm happy nor at peace,probably numb actually. But I just wanna know how your feeling if you watched them

YOUR POV:

The city was loud,much louder than my village. Always traveling out of my village was weird,so many new smells,sounds and experiences. I'm always excited to leave but at the same time I'm always anxious about it. The streets of Yorknew were busy,people coming and going,others talking at a near by cafe.

"I've gotta find where they are doing the auction." I said to myself as I looked around for any signs or information telling me where to go. I heard my stomach growl as I blushed and looked over to a nearby cafe"a snack won't hurt me. I've got time." I head into the cafe and stand in line. There were probably 5 other people waiting in front of me,but thankfully,the line was quick.

"Hello welcome to Chiffon Cafe,how can I help you?" The girl behind the counter asked"oh yes...can I have *insert what you want*?" She nods and rings me up"that'll be 4 jenis." I nod and pull out my wallet and hand over the money,she thanks me and asks for my name then I walk off.

I pull out my phone once I find a nice seat near the window. I saw a text from Killua:

Killua:
We're at the auction area

Me:
Alright

"I could ask where it's located..."I shake my head"in a area like this,it'll be hard to notice your phone going off." So I went against that idea. I set my phone onto the table as I looked around the cafe to see people chatting away with each other. I soon heard my name and went over,collected my things and sat down once more.

I began to eat my snack as I shrugged. "It's decent." I comment as I continued to eat. "Aren't you to young to be alone in Yorknew?" I look to see a older lady above me"oh hello." I greet"I'm a teenager,I am just short." She lets out a soft laugh"I remember my teen years...those were the good old days." She then begins to walk away"hey! Excuse me lady?!" I call out as she stops and turns around"yes?"

"Would you by chance know where they are doing the Yorknew auction?" She seemed taken back by what I said"a youngen like you wants to gamble their life away?" I shake my head"I have business to take care of there." I simply explain"ah...well..."she then begins to explain where to go and how to get there.

I thank her and she walks off.

I quickly finish my snack and head out of the cafe. "Alright,let's do this!"

Small time skip

The closer I got to the auction area,the more crowded it got. "Woah..."I mutter to myself. Once I stepped onto the auction lot,it was like a whole new area. It was a lot louder and it had a lot more people than the outside of this place. I pulled my bag closer to me. "I just need to find the boys." I said to myself as I looked around"doesn't help that they are so short." I groan a little.

I continued to make my way into the center of auction lot. People screamed for you to buy their unwanted junk,but I could careless. Well,is what I would've said if I didn't find a few sellers I bought from.

"Thank you!" I yell as I grab the bag and stuff it into mine. I had bought a small dream catcher and few stuffed animals for myself. Well,I say a few but I bought like five.

I checked my phone for the time,it was only mid day by now. I then spotted some white fluffy hair,my eyes widened"Killua...?" I asked myself as I pushed through the crowd,upon doing so,I noticed that it was in fact Killua.

"KILLUA! KIL! HEY!" I exclaimed waving my hand as the boy looked over at me. His blue eyes widened as a soft smile came to his face"Y/N!" He yells back as I run towards him"I've missed you!" I say hugging him tightly,but his body stiffens at my touch. I let him go and look around"where's Gon?" I asked"he's farther up. I'm keeping a close eye on his though. I can't let him get to far." I nod"how long have you two been here?"

He hums"a few hours? I'm not sure really." I nod"I just got here maybe a little over an hour ago." I said walking beside him towards where Gon was. "You've changed." I give him a confused look"I have?" He nods"you might not notice it,but your giving off a strong aura."

"Maybe my Nen?" He shrug"maybe..."

Killua then spots Gon up ahead. "Ah! Gon!" Gon smiles at Killua then looks over at me"Y/N!" The green haired boy exclaims hugging me"I've missed you! Killua has missed you a lot to!" I blush a little"r-really?" He nods"yep! When you left he wouldn't shut-"Killua then hits Gon over the head"idiot! Don't tell her that stuff!" I giggle a little"you two haven't changed...I'm glad." Gon's eyes widen"no! Don't cry!"

I shake my head"I'm not going to. I'm just happy I guess. I was so scared that you both changed or something." Gon grabs my hands"well your in luck,we haven't! We've just gotten stronger!" I smile back at him"oh right." I pull away"have you both learned Nen?" They nod"ah,ok. What type of Nen user are you two?"

"Enhancer."

"Transmuter."

"Oh! Alex is a transmuter!"

"Alex?" Killua hums"yep! My Nen teacher. They are super-ah! I forgot to tell them I won't be there for the next few months!" I pull out my phone and quickly send Alex a message"their gonna kill me when I return!"

"So,what's your Nen?" Gon asks"emitter." I tell them"I can teleport in short." Gon's amber eyes widen with stars"really?! That's so cool!" I begin to play with my fingers"I-I guess so...? I can only teleport to places I've been though. So I have a small disadvantage."

"It's still cool though." Gon tells me"I guess so...oh right!" I opened my bag and pulled out a small brown bag"I brought treats from my shop. I thought that I'd be a nice gift." Killua takes the bag from me"is there chocolate in there?" I nod and within a second,the bag is ripped open. "Killua! Be careful! You might rip the bag." The white haired boy didn't seem bothered by what his best friend said,he just continued to eat some of the chocolate. "I'm sorry Gon,you might not get any..."

He shakes his head with a small smile"no no it's fine! I know even if I ask Killua he probably won't give me any..." I nod"true,true...anyways,where are Leorio and Kurapika?"

"Leorio said he'd be here this afternoon,so he's probably around here somewhere. And then Kurapika has been here since yesterday." Gon tells me"we might not be able to meet him because of him working. He said he'd call when he's free." I nod and that's when Killua speaks up"I'll leave my phone on. Also,YOU NEED TO BUY A PHONE! IT'S AN IMPORTANT TOOL FOR A HUNTER!" Killua screams grabbing Gon's hand and dragging him to one of the stalls.

"Welcome! This is very hot right now!" The man says showing off the phone"it's super thin and it's gotta track device." The man tries to sell us"don't get that one. There's a lot of countries you can't use it in"We turn to see Leorio! "Oh,hey Leorio." I greet him"yo."

He then pulls out his phone"I would get Beetle ver.07. It's a little heavy and pricy,it's got 200 language translates and you can watch tv and record."

"Really? GON! LET'S GET THIS ONE! I'LL GET ONE TO!" He then turns to me"YOU WANT ONE TO Y/N?" I shake my head"nah,I've got one that work quite well." Killua shrugs and they 'quickly' buy the phones.

"You're here early Leorio." Gon comments"I wanted to surprise you. One for 110k isn't bad at all." Leorio says"you went over board. I've never seen someone get applauded over buying a cell phone." Killua states"thanks to you,I got a phone!" Gon thanks Leorio"negotiating is the basics. If tried harder,I couldn't gotten it for cheaper. When the dealer says to leave,that's when the real auction starts...also,have you guys mastered Nen?"

"Yes." Killua answers.

"You're gonna learn it after you med-exams,right?" Gon asks"nope! I already learned it." Leorio smirks.

We walked around the lot until night fall,that's when we decided to head back to the hotel.