Nen

A/N:
Onto season4:)

YOUR POV:

"THIS IS SO ANNOYING! I'LL PASS! I'LL SHOW HIM!" Gon screams as Killua takes out his lollipop"the guy with the small goatee was probably right though." Gon glares at him"h-hey calm down. The only exorcises we do right now is ten and ren. I think it's time we go to the next level." Killua states as Gon drops his nen"next level?" He nods"Hatsu. Kurapika learned nen the same time we did. Yet he was able to fight the Ryodan,that was because of the special techniques. He risked his life to use them. We can't forget that he's bound by the state of his scarlet eyes and the effects puts him into a deep sleep." Killua explains"he's almost invincible against the Ryodan. But in return he bears huge consequences." Gon mutters"we can't go as far as he did. We must find less extreme rules. We need something in between. Something that agrees with our personalities and is effective in a fight. We have to think along those lines." Gon sets his hand on his chin as his brows furrowed,not long later smoke starts to come out of his ears.

"Ok then put it this way,what skill do you want Gon?" I asked"which skill?" And that's when the smoke starts again"it's hard." He says with a nervous smile as Killua yells at him. "You're a enhancer right? You can enhance an ability you already have." Killua suggests"hm...what about you Killua? Have any ideas?" He shrugs and pops his lollipop into his mouth"I'm still trying to think." Gon then looks to me"how about you Y/N?" I hop down from the window sill"well I guess my skill would be my knife skills. It's pretty basic but I've been working with it for months now." Gon nods as Killua speaks up"from this point on I'm going to force myself to do a certain type of of training to master. You have to concentrate and think what type of skill you want." He then stands up and walks towards the door"take your time!"

I watch him disappear around the corner as I heard Gon hum behind me. "It's ok Gon,you heard Kil,take your time. Nobody is rushing you." He crosses his arms"but we have like three days." I hum"I guess so..."I trail off. "I'm gonna join Killua. I'll come back in a little." I exited the room to find Killua with a taser in his hand,he clearly had just electrocuted himself. "Kil,why the hell did you do that?!" I exclaim going over to the boy"oh hey." He sets the taser down"watch." He puts his index fingers close to each other as a small blue current is carried between them. "Woah!" I comment"that's really cool. Also,did it hurt?" I asked gesturing to the taser"not really. I'm used to that stuff anyways." I sigh and lean against the wall"well don't hurt yourself." He rolls his eyes"shouldn't you be coming up with something to?"

"Didn't hear what I said before? My knife skills. I'm pretty skillful if I do think so myself." I boast"you say that..."he trails off"hey! I'm not lying!" He lets out a small laugh"never said you were." I cross my arms and turn on heel"I'll be going now Mr.Zoldyck." I snicker as I leave the room. I teleport to where Gon was to see how he was doing. "Hey Gon." I greet the boy as he glared at me slightly"scary." He then activates his Nen and as if on cue,Kurapika walks in. "Working hard I see." Gon drops his nen and looks to Kurapika,we were both surprised to say the least. "My fever has fallen. I apologize for making you worry. I am fine now." Gon didn't seem to believe the blonde but didn't say anything. "Y/N,did you buy a knife?" I nod"sadly." He smiles softly"that's good." He then sits next to me"I can't believe I spelt two whole days." He admits"well that's what happens when you overwork yourself." I tell him"I think you should rest more." Gon suggests"no,I've got matters to attend to." He quickly shoots down.

"How did the Southern Peace auction go? Leorio told me you were aiming for a particular game." He says changing the subject. Gon then began to explain what the older man had told us. "Kurapika what kind of training did you go through?" Kurapika explained the process of how his chains came to be,and it was kind of disturbing. "Kurapika! Take me as your student! I can't make process alone and Killua is making his own special secret training. You can show me what I should and shouldn't do!" Kurapika shakes his head"I'm sorry,that is no possible. My boss has already left town to return home,I should be doing the same."

"You're leaving Yorknew?" Gon and I chimed together"yes,tomorrow. I haven't settled things with the Phantom Troupe,but two days have passed since our last meeting. They must have left already. Currently my top priority is to gain the eyes of my brethren. You had a master,didn't you? They're the one you should turn to for advice." Gon thanked Kurapika and he dismissed himself. While Gon spoke to his master,I snuck out and saw a missed call from Alex.

I called them back to hear their voice on the other line:

Finally you respond! Your mother is driving me crazy,i am fixing to set her fire!

Ok,how about you don't? And why do you want to anyway?

She keeps blaming me for why you left for Yorknew when I keep telling her you left because of other reasons

*sigh*she's hopeless...

So,how's your boyfriend~?

Eheheh...about that...we aren't dating.

Didnt you tell me you were gonna confess?

Well if didn't turn out as planned alright. I guess you could say we're friends with benefits but without the benefits

So just friends?

No...and yes.

You make no sense sometimes...when will you come back? You're mom misses you

I think you miss me more than anyone else~

...ok maybe-BUT THAT'S NOT THE POINT!

I knew it. But uh...I'm not sure. I told the boys I'd go to Greed Island with-

You can't be serious.

Hm?

You want to complete Greed Island? Are you out of your mind?! Do you know how hard it is to complete that game?

Have you completed it?

No. I refuse to. It's a waste of time.

But what if I wanted y-

No. I'm not coming to Yorknew. Suffer.

Ugh,finnne.