Classy Boi's

A/N:
I'm so tired km

YOUR POV:

It turns out that Kurapika had a server fever. He currently was laying in bed with a cold rag on his forehead to cool him down. Killua,Gon and I sat in another room talking with one another. "If the auctions could end like this then everything would end without another Ryodan fight. I don't know why but I think should fight them again." Killua and I agreed"if he really wanted revenge,he wouldn't have saved us. He would've killed the boss. We could have ran away when Pakunoda released us or even Y/N could've teleported us away." I sigh"there would be no telling where we'd end up,heck,we might've ended up in three different locations." I admit"Kurapika isn't like that. When he explained everything about Nen I thought that if he really wanted revenge he would've developed a different skill."

"You think so?" Killua asks popping another chip into his mouth"yes,I mean isn't there easier ways when you want to kill someone?" Gon hums"one on one...it's possible but Kurapika doesn't have just one opponent. There would be to many variables. Seen that way,it's the best skill. I think it's only a skill that can exist for revenge."

"True..."

Killua got up and grabbed his chip bag and headed towards the floor. He opened the laptop as we gathered around him. "It's ok,there's no info. I thought there would've been a price for our heads along with Kurapika's." Killua says"we'll still have to be on guard during the auction." Killua agrees as he turns to Gon. "AND THAT PLAN FROM BEFORE,DOES IT REALLY EXIST?!" Gon sweat drops with a nod"seeing as we don't have enough money,we'll have to count on your plan." Killua explains"it's 50/50." Gon tells us which sets Killua off a little.

"Actually the three of us will go. You,me and Zepile." Gon says"I wanna goooo~!" I beg"pleaseeee~!" I put my hands together in a praying motion"I'll do anything! I don't wanna be stuck here with boring people." Gon nods with a smile"sure!" I smiled widely and hugged Gon"yay! Thank you!" He hugs me back and then we pull away from each other. Killua had a glare at Gon the moment I looked to him"Leorio will take care of Kurapika. It'll be dangerous to go in public as transportation,the best way would be to use a car."

"Gon tell us that plan." I demand"YEA! YOU CAN TELL US! OR IS THERE A RISK IF YOU DO?!" Gon sweat drops once more"not really. But I don't want to rely on someone else."

"I think this is going below 50% now..."Killua trails off"explain it." I say again as Gon finally gives up and tells us the plan. "I don't we have any other choice. Realistic and without any risks...why didn't I think of this before? This could work! We have a good chance of 80%! Not 50%!"

The next day

I saw the boys outside the building along with Zepile. "Yo." I greeted them,they all looked very nice...but Killua? Uh...how do I say this...? I'm feeling butterflies...that's odd. Never thought that'd happen. "Wah! Y/N,you look so nice!" Gon admits with a smile"you do as well. Though,your tie is a little crooked." He looks down and fixes it as I feel eyes on me. I turn to see Killua with a bright pink blush on his cheeks. "Kil! You look nice to!" His cheeks seemed to darken"y-you look n-nice to..."

I was currently wearing a long black dress,the sleeves were long with medieval likes sleeves. A black chocked rested around my neck as well. "Wanna see something?" I hum as I tugged at me dress"bam!" I yell"combat boots!" I looked back to Killua with a goofy grin"im full of secrets!" Killua didn't respond as I poked his cheek"hello? Killua? You there?" He jumped back a little due to reflexes. "Calm down,I'm not going to hurt you."

"You look so stupid." He suddenly says"huh? But you told me I looked nice?" I questioned"nice and stupid." He concludes"hm...you still have to help me pick out a knife. Oh! I know! We can do it after the auction!" He nods as Gon suddenly brings us out of the conversation. "The car is here." Killua quickly rushes towards the car. "Weird." I comment as Gon slides into the backs seat then me.

Zepile sat in the passenger seat while we sat in the back. I wonder why Killua is so jumpy all of a sudden? Is he scared about something? Nah I doubt that. He seemed fine before I came out...holy sh*t it's me isnt it?! Ahhhh-ok just calm down! I can confront him on it later.