Now I Know What's Real And What Is Fake

A/N:
There's 4 more chapters left

YOUR POV:

"Hey! Get outside! I can't help but think of that burn ya gave me!" The larger man growls at Killua"I am sure you have our match location wrong." He smirks"the game's over. Unless you want me to kill you here?" The instructor guy turns to the larger man"that's a validation. You're going back to jail." "Think so? I quit this piece of sh*t game! Anyone else with me?! If we all ganged up on him,he'd be dead meat! Then all we have to do is use a boat or something to escape from-"the man then turned around and through a dodgeball at the larger male,rendering him dead. My eyes widened in shock as I felt myself getting sick,I put burrowed my head into Killua's arm,he was tense as well.

"You're punished when you break a rule. Didnt I tell him?" The man turns to the others"y-y-yea you d-did..."the thinner one shakily says"probablythought he wouldn't get killed,what an idiot." He then turns to us. "Alright. My turn."

"What the h*ll?! That guy was just killed by his partner!"

"These guys are bad news!"

"Isn't this a little dangerous?! There's no way we can fight with that group!"

"Ah,wait! The only ones who have to fight are us." Goreinu says as Tsezguerra speaks up"I explained it didn't I? If the ten of us don't win at least eight matches,you can all retire without fighting." Killua then speaks up"is that ok? He's dead. But what about the sumo match?" The man hums for a moment"you can have that win." "We still haven't decided on who was going to go against him yet."

"I don't care which one of you gets the default win. You can even pick the ones in back!" In the end,we automatically got four wins.

"Well then,my theme bus dodgeball." Killua nudged me,indicating that the body was now gone. "You may pick your eight players." Goreinu then speaks up"how will this decide our wins and fails?" "Each person is a win right?"He nods"yes,each person is a win. The side that wins get's eight wins,simple,right?"

"No way! I'm not doing that!"

"I'll have no part in this!"

"I'm going home."

In the end,the 'extra's(as Bakugou would say)left. "You don't mind if there's only six people,right?" Gon asks"that's no possible. During a eight man duel,you have to properly do it with that amount of people. Otherwise there was no point you gathering a group of 15,right?" Gon's eyes narrow"even though you're all by yourself? Stop kidding around! You were companions,right? What did that guy do that was so bad?!" He then listed all the bad things he did. (Bro I just remembered I made this from when I first watched it lol

 (Bro I just remembered I made this from when I first watched it lol

"Greed Island exists somewhere in the real world. This game is occurring reality." The man says. Don't throw in that! I hate that type of sh*t! "Making someone believe that you are in a game is taboo. He simply broke that taboo." Tsezguerra then speaks up"that guy,Razor,he's the game master." My eyes widened"so he made this game to?" He nods"all of those guys are probably death row convicts. Under the condition of absolute obedience,being hired by a pro hunter is not unheard of."

"I hadn't even noticed." Killua says"I never suspected that." Bisky agrees"so this is not like SAO?" I asked.

The ball slams onto the floor gaining our attention. "Either way,it's the same. The fact that this space is isolated from the outside world hasn't changed." Razor smirks"wait! So if this is reality then,do you know Ging Freecss?!" Razor's smirk falls"I see,so your Gon." Suddenly,his nen activated. "I was told that if you come I wouldn't hold back." Gon smirked and it was time to play.