Kakegurui On Crack

A/N:
Wah ok thx for 5k reads(seriously how are y'all doing this👁👄👁)

YOUR POV:

Gon read aloud the cards we now owned. "For the time being,we got all we could get." Killua says"I kept the dice that couldn't change into cards." Gon admits showing off the die. "The gold powder girl was funny." Killua speaks up"let's get some more cards!" I suggests"let's use the cards we have." Gon's book suddenly appeared and told us that a player card had been used against us,in an instant we put on 'Blackout Curtain'. "A player used 'contact' against you. It's been a while Gon." Gon gave a confused look"how do you know me?" "Do you remember the player who snatched the 'Sword of Truth'?" Gon nods"what's you point?" "A negotiation. I believe you have a fair amount of cards. You've surprised me. What kind of magic did you use?"

"Great efforts." The man laughs"onto the main topic: do you want to trade?" He told us the cards up for trade"I have a few questions." Killua speaks up"you contacted us because you saw us at the monthly tournament yesterday? You spend your time loitering around that area?" The man quickly shot down Killua's questions. Not long later,a meeting spot had been decided.

And of course we met them.

"Which do you want?" The taller man asks"'VIP Pass'." Gon and him trade and quickly they leave once obtaining our card. "Well that went fine." I say breaking the silence"I was expecting something a little less calm." Killua admits"in three days,we got seven types of cards! Are there any other events in this town where you can get cards?" Bisky nods at Gon question"yep. Just follow me."

We follow her into town and she brings us to a casino themed place. She brings us over to a slot machine"winning on the slot machine. You need to get three sevens." She explains as I sigh,crossing my arms. "I feel like King Dice is fixing to come out and ask for our soul contracts." I shiver"King...Dice?" Gon hums"nothing."

"The chances are 0.01%. That's one in every 10,000 tries. One try costs 50 jenis. So it would be around 50,000 jenis. The element of chance is high,don't you think?" Killua bites his nail"the risk is high..."he seemed to be thinking over something in his head"ah! Gon! That dice!" Gon gives him a dice"I'm begging you..."Killua tells the die. Killua then sits on one of the stools and tosses the dice. "Yea! Let's start!" He inserts a coin and the machine immediately reacts and spins around.

7...7..7!

"AH! GOOD JOB KIL!" I scream hugging the boy from behind. Then a card came out of the slot,Killua picks it up"hey,a rainbow diamond. As I thought,these dice are the key to this town." Killua smirks"if bad luck happens,it's the end." Bisky warns"and that's why I'm giving this card to you Gon." Gon takes the card as Killua pulls out his book"I'm hanging over my two cards. If any bad luck happens,nothing will be lost."

"I'm more worried about you then the cards..."Gon trails off,weary. "Ehhh don't worry! There's only a 5% chance of bad luck! And it's not like I'm risking my life." Just as he said that,by chance,a costumer screamed about how a machine exploded. "You just couldn't keep your mouth shut,could you?" I groan at the albino boy"see! You better stop Killua!" Gon yells.

"Nope! I'm going to do it!" He then turns around and gets back to the slot machine. "If you two want to leave,I'll take care of Kil." I offer"but Y/N,what if he passes out or something? You'd need help carrying him." I wave my hand around"it'll be ok. Just stay in the area. I'll contact you if needed." Gon nods and Bisky and him leave.

I turn to Killua to see him focused on the slot machine. I sigh and hop up onto the stool next to him. "If this gets out of hand Kil,I'm stopping you." I warn"it'll be fi-oh hey! A card!" He looks at it and hands it to me"for you." I hesitantly take the card and put it into my book. "What do you plan to get out of this?" I asked"more cards." I sigh"that's not what I meant...why are you doing this?" He looks to me"for more cards obviously." He picks up the dice and again and rolls it"you should try it. It's actually pretty fun." I shake my head"I'm fine." He glances at me"what? You don't want to be like a girl from Kakegurui?" His eyes then look back to the slot machine"jokes on you,I never watched that!" (I have watched it lol)

"Perhaps you want me to be Yumeko?" I asked"thought you said you ever watched it." He counters"I didn't. But everyone knows who Mary,Yumeko,Midari and the others are. Even if you don't know their names. But you never answer my question~." I purr"y-yea I'm fine." He states,his cheeks a light pink hue. "Why does she get turned on by gambling?" He shrugs and it falls silent between us.

Killua handed me more and more cards. This lasted into the night. "Ugh! I'm bored now." He gets up and looks at me"Y/N,let's go find another game to play." I shake my head"I think you're going to far Killua. It's already night time. You're going to pass out soon." He shakes his head"I am fine!" He then grabs my hand and yanks me from the stool,making me fall onto the hard floor. "Get up! Get up!"

Suddenly I know how Ram feels.

I follow him to the back of casino where you could play against other people. Killua's eyes held greed and mischief as he declared a 'war' against the 'king of the casino'. He's gonna lose everything playing poker,I just know it! And if he doesn't,he'll lose his clo-ok-no. I'm not going there...this isn't strip poker.

I watched behind Killua as he challenged the older male. I was fearful for Killua's life and mine. So young and already gambling away his life. What would Gon think? I shake my head and notice that a crowd had formed around Killua and the man. I've got to stop this.

I was surrounded by older drunk men. I felt really shaky,I don't like this. It was like being surrounded by a lot of Hisoka's...I shivered at the thought. Killua,hurry up and pass out or something,I'm uncomfortable!

Killua was now laughing at anything and everything. It was obvious that he was loopy and tired from all this gambling. Finally,he passed out.