Enemy Approaches

A/N:
I'm adding another member to Genthru's "gang" so that the reader has someone to fight:) also this contains sexual assault/harassment towards the end of the chapter,you've been warned

YOUR POV:

Genthru and three other men stood beside him. "What do you want?" Gon growls"don't act so alarm. We're only here to propose a deal." Genthru calmly spoke"a deal? We have nothing!" Killua growls"just hear us out. It's a reasonable deal really,Tsezgurra agreed to it." Gon seemed stunned by his words,Genthru was trying to come over to us but Gon wasn't going to let that happen. "No problem. I mean what I have to say is simple." Genthru then told us the deal,before we said anything we quickly all headed back to Masadora.

We hid in the nearby bushes and watched them silently. "Not here!" "They couldn't have gotten far..."one of them looks around"the forest!" They conclude"they've concealed their aura and taken cover. I didn't expect this." Genthru explains"let's go check the shops." They then walk into town. "I feel like they're going to find us." I say"let's get going before they find us." Killua say standing up and going into the forest,us following. Not even five minutes later Genthru appeared in front of us. We ran deeper into the forest,but realized that this cat and mouse game would go on forever.

"What's the matter? No more hide and seek?" Genthru asks,slightly upset. "Have you decided to give up on the cards?" Gon shakes his head"never! We'll never give them to you!" Gon's eyes narrowed"if you want the cards,then you have to fight us first!" Killua whipped his head in Gon's direction"Gon,don't!" Killua then tried to run to the right,but he was cornered when one of the guys followed him to. Killua quickly sung his leg to the man,but he deflected it and he attempted to punch Killua. Killua quickly jumped back and landed on a tree limb.

"Y/N! Bisky! Run away!" Killua yells"why?!" I yell as his blue eyes look directly into mine"doesn't matter! Just go!" I sighed and Bisky ran to the left while I ran North. I didn't hear any leaves crunching or the cracking of tree limbs,nor did I feel a presence. Whoever is following me,if they are,sure knows what they're doing. I thought to myself as I teleported into a nearby tree. I quickly concealed my presence and looked to the ground,waiting for my follower to strike.

Is nobody coming? It's been like five minutes...

I sighed and then felt my body drop from the tree. My back hit the ground as I let out a gasp. I looked up to see a man with blonde hair and green eyes staring down at me. He seemed to be in his later 20's. "You're so stupid!" He explains"you didn't even feel my presence!" I sat up and continued to stare at him"w-where...where did you come from?" I groan out"from behind you of course." He answers jumping down as I teleport back a good distance from him. "Aw,where are you going?" He asks with a frown"I act like you're going away." He then sighs and shakes his head"this is no good. This battle isn't fair." My head was racing,one with pain knowing a headache was forming and two where the h*ll did this guy come from?

He cracked his neck and walked over to me. I quickly stood up,ignoring my pain to the best of my ability,and grabbed hold of my knife. My eyes narrowed at him"oh don't pull that silly thing out!" He states"it'll get you no where!" I point the blade at him,ready for him to move. "Oh..."his eyes narrow"I see..."he then shrugs"guess it can't be helped." I teleported into another tree and concealed my presence. Where the h*ll did he come from?!

"Hiya!" I hear next to me as I look beside me to see the man. A wide smile was drawn on his face,I quickly teleported away and there he was. "Where the h*ll do you keep coming from?!" I scream in annoyance"this is like a game of cat and mouse! You're the mouse and I'm the cat!" He then pulls out a gun"to that I answer-"he then shot the gun,a loud bang came from it and quickly floated to me. My eyes widened as I jumped out of the way"I always know where you're at~."

I noticed that the bullet was chasing me. There was no escape. I hid behind a tree quickly and once the bullet hit the tree,it exploded. "Got those bullet from Genthru. You should thank him." He teases"what the h*ll is your nen?!" He points to himself"my nen...? Hm...we'll I guess you'll never know!" Before I knew it he disappeared from my sight. I looked around quickly as my head spun around a little. Stupid headache!

I then felt pressure on me and I noticed that the man was holding me down. His heavy body laid on top of me,I tried to teleport but it wouldn't work. "What the h*ll?" I mutter to myself"seems you used your nen up! What a shame~." He purrs as his face gets closer to me"I've been watching you Y/N. I know about your teleportation ability,I know you have a special connection to that boy." Killua! "Hopefully he dies." I thrashed around under him"leave me alone!" I screamed as he puts his hand over my mouth"not now kitty. The show is only beginning." He then moved his free hand to my hand and grabbed my knife,forcing it away from me. "It's a nice knife." He comments"look,it glows in the light!" He smiles putting it up towards the sun"to bad you'll never see it again." He then throws it to the side.

I clearly was in a not so good situation. Not like I could call upon anyone to help me. This was my fight,and mine alone. I'm stuck in this situation now.

"I wonder what you'd look like if we were on a bed,and underneath you were undressed..."I felt myself getting light headed and sick to the stomach. I wanted to vomit. I thrashed around some more"oh and if you said my name while we did it~!" Who the h*ll does this man think he is? Hisoka?

"You're mine kitty~." He purrs"nobody knows about my infatuation with you. And nobody will. After we have sex,then I'll get to watch you sleep! You look so nice when you sleep,so peaceful...I'll be that boy! I'll be the one you cuddle with! I'll be the one you kiss!" He goes on. I then tried to talk and out came muffled words. "What's that kitty?" He then removes his hand from my mouth"I said...ALL YOU MEN ARE PIGS AND SHOULD BURN IN H*LL!" I then felt something snap in me.

I kicked him in the d*ck and he tumbled off of me. I quickly stood up and ran to where he through my knife,almost slipping on leaves in the process. My eyes narrowed at him"kitty..."he groans in pain"say that name one more time!" I scream"I dare you!" He then stands up shakily,clearly still in pain. He points his gun at me"well...I-it's a...stand off then..."he says in pain. "Try me. I dare you." His eyes narrow"with...pleasure!" He then pulls trigger and that's when I teleport behind him.

Ah! My nen is back!

It was easy to shove him onto the ground. He was weak. Good. "This'll be a easy win!" I straddle his waist and then lift my knife in the air and stab him in the chest. "K...itt...y..."

"Y/N! Are you ok?!" I look up to see Killua with a worried expression. "K-Killua!" I stood up and ran to the boy. He engulfed me in a tight hug,I could tell he was worried about me. "H-How much did you see?" I asked pulling the way"the part where you called him a pig." He says"are you ok though?" I nod"what the h*ll did that bastard do to you?" He growls"he called me a pet name...a-and-"I felt my throat starting to close up as tears filled my eyes"h-he said he w-wanted to f*ck m-me. A-And that he was going to k-kill you!" He then wrapped his arms around me,my head leaning against his chest.

"It's over now...he's dead. You should know that I can't easily get hurt,it's rare for people to be able to hit me. The man deserves to rot in h*ll for what he said. You shouldn't have had to deal with that. Besides-"he pulls away and looks at me,his hands on my shoulders"I would've killed him before he could try anything. So cheer up. He's dead. Plus,what you just did was super bada**." I sniffle"r-really?" He nods"wouldn't have said it if I was lying. Come on,let's head back to where Gon is."

He let's go of me"here,I'll get your knife for you." I nod and watch him go over to the man. He crouches down and takes out the knife and then uses his electricity to electrocute the man. His body jolts as Killua walks back over to me and hands me the knife. "Here." I take the knife and shove it into my knife holder"w-what was th-that for?" He glances back at the man"just for safety." He then smiles at me"come on,I'll give you a piggyback ride back."

A/N:
Bruh I loved writing this chapter ngl