Wha-

A/N:
I just watched Melanie Martinez virtual concert and she almost made me cry twice;-;

YOUR POV:

Nobunaga sat on the opposite side of the room than the three of us. We had been in the room for maybe five minutes? Give it take. Gon and I were kinda just chilling to be honest,Killua seemed to be deep in thought...like really deep in thought,and sweaty. Suddenly,the boy to my left stood up. Nobunaga then stood up"that's the look of someone who is ready to kill someone." He then reached his hand to his sword and I felt his Nen activate. "I'll warn ya. If you step near me. I'll cut you in half." Killua started to make his way to the man,I quickly stood up and grabbed his hand. He stopped and was clearly cut off guard. "It's not worth it. Stand down." I whisper to him"trust me." I let go of him and went back to where Gon was.

Killua hesitated to go to the man. He then turned right and punched the wall leaving his right hand bloodied. Killua then sits down beside me clearly irritated. Nobunaga backed off and sat down once more. "It's impossible to attack directly. We'd better find a way to get out of here." Killua mutters. "I could always teleport us." I speak up"no,you need the energy." Gon says as I sigh. "It's darker." Dim lights then came from the door way,I looked to see candles being lit in front of Nobunaga. "I wonder what Leorio's doing. I hope Zepile and him are negotiating alright...Killua,are you ok?" Gon asks the albino boy.

"Yes." He simply says. "You clearly aren't." Killua didn't say a word,Gon and I looked at each other and decided to not pressure him. "What did Zepile teach us? The heating,the opening and-"Killua didn't answer. I know that Gon was trying to change the subject and lift the mood,but it seemed it wasn't working. "I wasn't listening. Sorry." I admit as Gon gives a small smile.

"Gon,Y/N. I'll be the bait." My eyes widened as I turned to the boy next to me. He then lifts his head"that's when you'll escape." I shake my head"n-no! I-I should. I-I mean I can teleport and-"

"You! Don't even try it! If you idea of the strength of your enemy isn't clear. Then you lack training,kid." Killua then stands up"shut up!" He demands"if we don't try,we'll never know!" Killua starts to walk towards him"Killua,what are you saying?" Gon quickly gets up and lays his hand on his friends shoulder. "I'll stop his sword. Even if it cost my life." I then get up and go over to them"you can't be serious." I could tell he wasn't joking which made me get anxious. Gon then hit him over the head.

"ARE YOU CRAZY?!"

"YOU'RE THE CRAZY ONE!"

"WHAT?!"

"YOU'RE THE ONE WHO TOLD ME TO NOT TALK ABOUT DYING SO EASILY! DIDN'T YOU TELL ME THAT?! IT DOESN'T MATTER IF I DIE! BUT YOU CAN'T!"

"Guys..."

"HOW WILL YOU GET OUT OF HERE IF YOU DON'T PLAN TO RISK YOUR LIFE?! AND DON'T SAY STUPID THINGS LIKE THAT IF YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT YOU WANT!"

"CAUSE YOU THINK IMMA IDIOT?!"

"Yall-"

"You're funny. But don't do anything stupid and stay quiet. I know you're serious. But don't aim for death. Stay alive until the boss comes,once he examines y'all,y'all can leave. But if you try to leave I'll cut you with my sword. So don't try." Nobunaga tells us.

"AH! I REMEMBER! It's called the sided breach! The heating,the opening and the sided breach. I solved the pot problem! Do you remember?" Gon hums as Killua nods with wide eyes. "I'm lost..."I admit"this is what you get for not listening." Gon teases"I'm sorry it was just so boring!"

"How could we not realize it before?" Killua asks. I then saw them activate their Nen's. "Oh wait-what?" Yep...I was lost. As usual. "What are we doing?" I asked activating my Nen as well. "Just follow what we do." Killua admits"ah-that doesn't help me."

"Are you serious? You'll get you deaths." Nobunaga says in slight disbelief as he stands up. "Neither of you are skilled enough to stop my sword." Killua and Gon then ran towards the man while I grabbed my knife and just stood there.

ARE THEY CRAZY?!

They then each ran towards the wall and busted through it. It took me a moment to understand what they were doing. "Ohhhh! That's what they meant by that." He also was as surprised as me. The man turned to me"I guess that leaves you." I let out a small laugh and then waved and teleported into a hallway.

I was a little dizzy but nothing I couldn't handle. I gripped my knife tighter. Time to find a exit or the boys. I quietly made my way around the hallways. The halls were empty and quiet,eerie to. I shivered a little and then heard Gon's faint voice,I couldn't make out what he was saying.

Those boys are gonna get it when I meet up with them again.

I finally found the exit and saw the boys upset. I took a deep breath and teleported(hopefully where they were). "Y/N! Don't scare me like that!" Gon yells"you two-"I started"HOW THE H*LL COULD Y'ALL JUST DO THAT TO ME?! I COULD HAVE DIED!" I screamed at them"but you didn't!" Killua argues back"THAT'S NOT THE POINT! I HAD NO IDEA WHAT YOU TWO WERE DOING!" Gon blushed a little with a nervous smile. "I'm sorry!" I sigh"and Kil,dont try and sacrifice yourself again!"

"No promises." Killua says"I'm refinding the Killua and Y/N I know! I'm the reckless one,Killua is the one who is calm and is always thinking,and then Y/N is the one who worries about Killua a lot but is super helpful." I felt my cheeks burn a little"ah...th-thank you. I have changed a lot since the last time y'all saw me though. So I guess the old me is a little dead." I admit"so what now?" Gon yells jumping over the wall that leads to the city.

"Up to you!" Killua says as he jumps over it as i follow behind him. "I WANNA BEAT THEM UP!" Gon yells point back to the wall"ok but those girls were kinda hot." I admit"we get you're bisexual." Killua says"rude!...but not wrong." (Sorry if you're not LGBT+)

"That definitely used to be our first objective. We could get 6 billion jenis,capture the three of them but to do that,we need to develop our Nen. The fastest way to is through Kurapika." Killua explains"why him?" I hum"the chain guy they were talking about,it's Kurapika." Gon and I were taken back by his conclusion. "You sure?" Gon asks"yea,we'll ask him when we see him. If that's the case we may have a chance. Kurapika started using Nen at the same time we did. But of course we have our own skills and abilities. But if we wanna fight against the Ryodan,we have to surpass them."

We made it to the chain station and caught a train. "And you think Kurapika knows how to do that?" He nods"we have to find him." Killua explains"I'll try calling him again." Gon says pulling out his phone. "To bad this isn't Soul Eater where we can use soul perception,that sh*t would be very helpful right now."