Orders

YOUR POV:

"Shizuku take care of him." Nobunaga says to the black haired girl. "Paku,are you ok?" The pinked haired lady asks"one of my arms is broken and a molar is gone,either than that I am fine." She nods"same here,a few ribs are broken. We underestimated them." "I'm surprised the girl didn't try and attack." A hear paper ruffling and I Nobunaga reading a paper that was probably attached to the knife. "Those kids are incredible. Those kids ha-"Before Pakunoda could walk off Nobunaga called out to her. "Pakunoda,it's for you." She takes the paper and scans it over with wide eyes.

"From this forward on,you say nothing. Understood?" She nods hesitant"Machi,concentrate on your threads. I'll take your place. If he left us a message it's because he's willing to contact us again. Until then,we'll take the hostages. They're valuable." Nobunaga states"I'd like to pursue them. We can't let the kids go and separating is to risky." Macho says as Nobunaga takes Killua and Shizuku takes Gon. "We'll wait for Phinks and the others. Everyone stay on guard." Nobunaga says"how about the girl?" Pakunoda asks"I wouldn't worry about her. I doubt she'd get away. Anyway,they got in a car and during the traffic jam,we can keep up catch up with them." 

Not long later,the others showed up. "Explain." Phinks demands approaching us"there was a power outage and they took advantage of it." Shizuoka starts"they also kidnapped the boss. And the chain guy left us a message." Nobunaga finishes"why didn't pursue immediately?" Feitan hums"Machi and Pakunoda were hurt. He's accompanied by pro hunters as well. And as for fighting the two boys are quite able. Think about the meaning behind the message! These three are useful! If they escaped it would be over. It's likely the one who kidnapped also killed Uvo."

"Likely?" Phinks asked Nobunaga"I just told you there was a pourer outage! By the time our eyes adjusted to the darkness,boss was gone. We were in no position to move." Ken then speaks up"we'll settle this later. From this point on,we stay together. We'll save the boss and protect the wounded. If we can find what car the boss is in-"as if on cue a phone went off,it turned out to be Phinks'. "It's the boss." He picked it up and held it up to his ear.

"Hello?...can I ask you something before that? The three hostages struggled before arriving. They have several fractions." Phinks lied"...what? Sorry I lied. They're not hurt." He then lowers the phone and calls for Pakunoda,she walks over and picks up the phone. "That guy has no sense of humor." Phinks groans as he gets hit over the head by Pakunoda and Nobunaga.

Nobunaga and Phinks fought while Pakunoda sighed and picked up the phone. "Hello?" She then walks off and out of sight. She returns a few minutes later and hands the phone to Nobunaga. While he talked people asked where Pakunoda was going,she didn't answer and walked towards the exit.

"The chain guy told us to go back to the lair and let Pakunoda do this alone." Nobunaga explains"are you ill?" Phinks asks as Nobunaga darts for Phinks and holds his collar. "You still don't understand?! If we follow Pakunoda and disobey his order then the boss will die!"

"Are you dumb? If he does that,he's next on the list." Phinks growls"your way of thinking is an insult to the spiders." Feitan admits"following Pakunoda is top priority." Phinks argues"I agree. There's no meaning with letting her go alone." Ken agree with Phinks while Machi says she agrees with Nobunaga. They asked Shizuku's opinion,but she seemed to be in between. "I want to break everything. But Pakunoda is most important right now." Phinks growls"you take another step and I'll draw my sword." Nobunaga warns.

Shizuku then appears Nobunaga and holds a vacuum in her hands,she whacked him over the head and he fell to the floor. "Fights between members are forbidden." "I thought you were on his side?" Phinks asked"I agree with his opinion but not with breaking rules. Rejecting the rules it rejecting the spiders which is rejected the boss." Then Ken's phone goes off,he hands it to Phinks who takes it then puts it over to Killua's ear.

"Yes. They are arguing over to follow Pakunoda or not." Killua says into the phone as Phinks draws the phone back.