Bye Bye Killua

A/N;
I just got done with an exam lol

YOUR POV:

"Jankenchii!" Gon yells swiping his hand through the air"if only I could cut stones like that." Bisky sets her hand on her chin"I see,making it like a blade." Gon nods"when you concentrate nen to your fist you need time. So I thought of a way to use the time properly. When you mention janken it made me think and I like janken pretty well." Gon yells Bisky"that kind of intuition is good. Specially with the nen techniques,that feeling is really important." Bisky and Gon talked for a while until Killua cleared his throat gaining their attention. He then puts his finger tips close together and blue lighting went through him. He then began to pull his hands away from each other"for now it's only at this level. But the electric power increases when I charge it." Killua then lowers his arms and the circuit gets cut off.

"You're like Kaminari now!" I comment as I go over to Killua"I'm ready as well. I just need to figure out how to put it to use." Gon then goes over to Killua"that was so cool!" Gon then looks to me"by the way,whose Kaminari?" I cross my arms"someone from an anime." Killua then gives me a confused look"but I thought you grew up poor?" I nod"I did. But my friend has a tv so I would go over there often."

"Well,should we stop for today?" We turn to Bisky"it's a bit early but should we have a party? In your country,how do you celebrate?" She asks"huh?" She nods"you three were so busy that you never realized that it is almost New Years." We looked at her dumbfounded"time works in the game as the same outside." Gon's eyes then widen"the Hunter's Exam!"

"Oh right,it's that time of the year." Killua hums"if you don't register now,you'll miss your opportunity!" Gon then turns to Bisky"what's today?" Bisky tells us the date"the registration ends on the 31st. You still have time." Gon nods"we need to get out of game. But how do we leave?" Killua crosses his arms"well the guy we met a while ago told us that there's a place where it's possible. I think they said you can also exit with a spell." "Sounds like we're heading back to Masadora then." I say.

In Masadora

"It'll cost 3000 jenis if you want to learn how to leave the game." Of course we paid. "If you go 50k to the west,you will find the unique port of this country. The guy in charge is a bad fellow who asks unreasonable things from travelers. For example:he'll let you pass if you bribe him. Prepare a large amount of money and head to the port. Some say it depends on his mood of the day. Also a spell card will enable you to leave. It's rare but it may be difficult to obtain." Once we obtained the information we headed back into the bright town called Masadora. "So what should we do?" Gon asks"let's go to the port. The card looks like the worse option no matter how much money we use. There's always the possibility that it's reached it's maximum number of transformations."

We then left the city and headed to the port. Along the way we ran into some trouble with monsters. But nothing we couldn't handle. In the end we had obtained a exiting card. "Well,I'll try and return successfully." Killua tells us"near the port of dore is a mountain with cryptomeria trees. A magician monster lives there,if you tell him that you're one of my friends,he'll bring you to the meeting spot." Gon instructs"also don't forget to keep training the different nen types by rotating them." Killua nods"got it." We wished Killua good luck and we watched him walk off...more like I did though.

"Y/N,we have to get going." Bisky tells me"ah,I-I'll catch up to you guys!" I then ran after Killua. "KILLUA!" He stops and turns around"you should be with the others." I nodded"y-yea...b-but I-I wanted to tell you g-good luck!" He smiles softly and then pats my head"I won't be gone long Y/N." I nod"I-I know!" He retracts his hand from my head"I should get going,you should to." Before Killua leaves though I shut my eyes tightly"I LOVE YOU!" I screamed before teleporting away with my eyes still shut.

Once I felt my feet hit the ground,I looked to see if Bisky or Gon were there. To my surprise they were not. I quickly rushed in the direction they were headed and thankfully found them. "I'm back!" I called out to them"ah! Y/N! Hi!" Gon greets me"Y/N,you can't just run off like that." I sweatdrop and mutter a 'sorry'. "You should be thankful that I'm not going to punish you!"

"Y-Yes M-Ma'am..." I followed behind Bisky and Gon as we made our way into the woods. A whizzing sound was heard making us all stop"this sound..."Gon trailed off as the player appeared"there's usually one more of you...right?" The tan man asked"that mechanism on your shoulder...what is it?" He stands up and towers over us three"bomber did it. Let me explain." We sat down and listened to his story.

"You know everything now. All the other team members are in our lair,waiting for bomber to defuse them." The man states"then we can't do anything?!" Gon yells"and when the time is up..."I trailed off as he nods. "Why can't you all attack him at once? Even if they're killed with the 'little flower' technique,others would-"he shakes his head"the ones who will be sacrificed will be first. Maybe the first ten attack. Nobody would want to play that role. The one with the best fighting skills was Jispa...he's already been knocked out though. When we let him leave the game,what happened next was so unthinkable." He went on to explain what happened.

"One last thing. If you have the chance,avenge us!...or at least try to." He then stood up"to prevent him from finishing the game." He then pulls out a card to return and leaves us alone in the woods. "So what now?" I asked standing up"we continue with what we were doing. If we can't help them,we should at least accomplish their last wishes. To do that,we need to become strong." Bisky nods"you're right. Even if we decide to act now,without any special cards,we wouldn't make it to their lair. We could go to Masadora but their time would've passed before we reach town." Bisky brainstorms.

"Bisky,how long would it take to fully master my technique?" Gon asks,changing the subject. "A matter of years. Your nen is still in the intermediate phase. I also don't know which force and speed you'll be able to develop at maximum. To reach its fixed and definitive form,it should take less time." Gon's eyes lit up"how long?!"

"Probably by the time Killua returns." She hums"the exam starts on January 7th and lasts between a week and a month. It varies year to year. So we'll just say two weeks." Gon smirks"I'll show him what I'm capable of!" Bisky puts her arms behind her back and starts to walk off"you need to finish those transformation exorcises first though~."