The Sleepover

A/N:
Here ya go yall:)

YOUR POV:

Killua and Gon explained that we're looking for Greed Island while in Yorknew. Apparently it has something to do with Gon's dad or something. "You know the minimal price is 8.9 billion,right? You only have 5 million. The Sazan Piece auction house is one of the most prestigious auction houses,there's no way you'll be able to get in. You say that there's a hint to Gon's dad I the game,and it's near impossible to get?" Killua then speaks up"the Hunter website says that it's 'easy' to obtain." Gon nods"only thing you need is money."

"I told you,money is everything!" Leorio exclaims"but things you can be bought aren't really true treasures. Get those things easily and then your really a Hunter,right?" Killua asks

"There must be something we can do." Gon says turning to the computer"it must be. There's a lot of stories about dreams coming true in Yorknew." Leorio says standing up and walking over to the computer where Gon was.

Killua seemed annoyed but stayed quiet as he stuck his lollipop into his mouth. "What's exchanger...?" Gon hums,Killua gets up and goes over to the computer while I stay put.

"There's different ways to auction." Gon tells them.

"Bidding is just regular auctioning. So I wonder what bidding is." Leorio says grabbing the mouse and tapping on bidding. "Condition?" Gon asks"what's that mean?" Killua asks confused as Leorio giggles"I see. I know how we can auction."

"And how is that?" I hum"just leave it to me,I'll tell you tomorrow. And for now,we should all get some sleep." Leorio says"what about sleeping arrangements?" I ask standing up"there's 2 beds and one couch. So someone's gonna have to share."

"I'm fine with sharing!" Gon offers"I feel like Y/N should get her own room because she's a girl." I shrug"it's fine. I'm fine with whatever. H*ll,im fine with sleeping outside." I joke"oh maybe Y/N and Killua can share a bed?" I blush and look over to Leorio"oh! Yea! Let them share a bed! Killua complained about how he missed-"Killua then hit Gon trying to make him quiet.

"Then it's settled. I'll take the couch,Gon takes one of the beds and then they share the other." We all wished each other goodnight and headed to our rooms. I sat on the bed"I'm not tired." I tell him"which you think I would be. Oh right-"I pull out my phone"let me text Alex then we can catch up?" Killua nods and I text Alex.

Me:
Yo! Alex! Uh I won't be home for a while. I'm in Yorknew

Now we wait. I set my phone onto the side table and look at Killua"so,when I left what did you and Gon do?" Killua takes his lollipop out of his mouth"well,we headed towards Heaven's Arena to make some money but also train. While we were there we ended up learning Nen and bumping into Hisoka." My eyes widened"Hisoka? As in clown man?" He nods"yep. Gon and Hisoka had to fight."

"Is Gon ok?!" He nods"yea,he got beaten up pretty good. But the fight was good. After we left and headed for Whale Island." I smile and shift"I'm glad that he's ok. So,I'm guessing while at Whale Island you found out about Greed Island?" Killua nods"and you?"

"Oh right,well when I left you two,I headed back home. And nothing really happened for a few months. Then found my Nen teacher,Alex,practiced Nen and that's about it. Oh,and that time I killed that prisoner? Well,we found out that I have homicidal tendencies when pushed to far. So that's cool I guess." Killua seemed taken back a little by what I said"anyways-"I get off the bed and head towards the door"I'm heading out. You want anything?"

"Where are you going?" He hums"oh well,I was thinking-"I turned around and played with my fingers"of going to get a piercing kit." He gives me a confused look"for what?"