I Swear I Didn't Steal It

YOUR POV:

"I'll explain the rules! The game will start with seven in and one out. The team loses when there are no more players left on the court. Once a player is hit by the opponents ball,they're out. However,including the single person that's outside the court when we start,just once,a player may be revived and brought back in. This is calling 'back'. And it can be used at any time." Razor continued on the rules,and finally Killua and one his players met in the middle. "Go!" The referee yells throwing the dodgeball into the air as Killua jumps and hits it,making the ball go to the other side of court. "I'll give you the first serve."

Goreinu takes the ball from Razor and then walks over to our side. "Instead of a greeting,I'll just take you down." He then chucks the ball at the opposing team and hits one easily. "One down!" Goreinu yells"good start." He then takes the ball and does it once more,and hits another player. Razor says something but nobody seemed to hear it. Goreinu throws the ball but Razor easily takes it,Goreinu's eyes widen. "Well now,time for the counterattack." Razor throws the ball at incredible speed,it knocks Goreinu out and takes out one of the dummy players.

We were all in shock as Razor fought the rebound. "I see...so you have the ability to change places with your nen beasts." Oh that's what happened. "In this situation,Goreinu's nen beast is the one who's out right?" Killua asks"yes. It was an exchange due to nen ability,so this isn't included in the list of fouls. However in order for Goreinu to return to the court a 'back' must be called. Well,if he uses that ability with the remaining beast,it's a bit different."

"Alright,next!" Razor yells as the ball avoided us,but it seemed it circled us. "Tsezguerra! Behind you!" Killua screams,Tsezguerra let's put a groan and falls to the ground and ball goes straight at Killua. Bisky rushed over to the man"by reacting to the shout,and promptly concentrating your aura on your back,you managed avoid lethal damage. Even so,the bones broken may damage your internal organs. Get this guy some aid." Razor demands as Tsezguerra gets up,clutching his arm"I-it's alright." And hobbles over to the side lines and sits down.

"In the event that a player has injuries preventing him continuing to play,that player must leave the court. They don't count towards either the inner or outer court,so please be careful. However,rest assured that in the event that you win,all of the eight players will be included." The referee says"ok,hand me the ball." I looked to see Hisoka looking at Killua,Killua gives the ball to him.

"Well let's make this fun. You're not going to let it end like this,right?" Hisoka asks"of course not!" Razor counters as Hisoka uses some pink like gum thing against them,sadly,it doesn't take any of them out. "IS THAT ALLOWED?!" Killua screams"yes." "If merging is allowed then I splitting?!" "Yes. However going over the number of people laid out is not." Razor then speaks up"well then,looks like another change in offense."

"We've gotta get the ball back." Gon says"we'll need ken." I say as we all activate it. "So you can use ken,then you shouldn't die from this. If you guard where it hits well enough that is." He smirks as he throws the ball. I noticed that the ball was headed towards the floor"ROLLING THUNDER!" I scream putting ken into my hands and diving towards the ball,hitting it. "KILLUA!" I yell as I tumble and jump back up.

Killua grabs the ball and throws it towards the other team in an attempt to hit one of the players,yet no luck. Razor grabbed the ball as Gon ran over to me"that was so cool Y/N!" He cheers"this isn't volleyball Y/N." I stick my tongue out and walk away. "LET'S GO GON!" Razor yells as Gon's eyes narrow,clearly determined. Razor throws the ball directly at Gon's head,he seemed to notice and he moved his hands towards his head and activated his nen. Due to the impact,Gon flew backwards and broke the wall in.

"GON!" I screamed as I rushed over to the boy"where's the ball?!" I looked at everyone and saw that they were looking up at the ceiling. "Even though we calculated and had this place built pretty sturdy...well at least it didn't go through all the way."  Razor sighs as Killua and Bisky rush over as well. "Gon are you ok?!" Killua yells,worried. Gon sits up and his forehead is bleeding pretty good. "Absolutely!" His eyes were narrowed,clearly filled with determination. (Go away Undertale)

"Not! Right?!" Killua fills in"I was using ko for my head. So the traction on my feet was completely worthless. I can even move my hands. I'm going to catch the next one." For someone who says 'their fine',you don't look it.

"We shall restart the game with the ball in Gon's court. The ceiling and walls are an extension of the floor,so player Gon is out!" The referee declares"I'm going to call 'back'." Gon says standing up"but you're-"Bisky tries"I'm going back." Killua sighs"when he gets like that,there's no reasoning."

Gon now had a band around his head,and he said he was fine and he could play. The round started once more. Goreinu through the ball at one of the nen beast and it switched to Razor. This was going to be a long night.