𝐆𝐑𝐎𝐖𝐋: 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐃 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍

“Kura-chan?” Giselle mumbled.

However, Karina heard it and asked. “You know them?”

Giselle squinted her eyes on the girl behind the girl that she called 'Kura-chan'. She's here too?

“Two of them.” Giselle said, wondering why are they here but also glad that they're safe.

“Why are they doing here?” Ningning asked that made the others question themselves too.

There's literally no houses, stores or anything related to buildings and establish ments. The only thing that you'll see around are tall, standing trees.

“We should ask them. Maybe they need help.” Karina said as she sat up from the driver's seat. “Giselle, come with me. Winter and Ningning, stay here.”

Giselle followed Karina while Winter and Ningning are on the bus' front.

As soon as the two came out from the bus, the group of six girls immediately went to them.

“Please help us!” A girl that looks like a bunny said.

“Calm down. Please tell us first what happened.” Karina softly said.

“We were divided into two groups. The other set of girls went to look for food and when they came back, two of our friends are severely injured and then zombies suddenly came out of nowhere.” The bunny-looking girl explained.

Karina looked at Giselle, waiting for the girl's response. Giselle nodded as an answer.

Karina faced the bunny-looking girl. “We'll help. Though some of you can stay in the bus and wait there. It's more safer if we'll go in just a small group.”

“I'll lead you to them.” A small girl with a husky voice said. Karina and Giselle nodded.

“I'll go with you too, guys.” A girl that's probably looks like the husky voice girl said.

“Okay.” Karina said, as she eyes the other girls. “The rest of you, go to the bus but before that, does anyone got bitten?”

The girls shook their heads. However, Karina didn't took off her stern looking eyes at the girls which made them gulp.

“If anyone of you got bitten but didn't told me, you know what will happen.” Karina stated sternly. The girl's nodded in fear.

Giselle slightly smiled at their response. “I'm sorry in behalf of our Leader-nim. She just wanted everyone of us to be safe.”

The girl's smiled at her. “Don't worry, we understand you.” The smallest girl said.

“We should go.” The husky-voice girl said. “We don't want them to get feasted by the zombies.”

With that, the four made their way to help the other girls while the other four went to the bus.

“Where do think they're going, Winter?” Ningning asked at the dirty blonde haired girl whose eyebrows are knitted to each other because of confusion and irritation.

Confused because of where Karina and Giselle along with the two girls are going and irritated because the two didn't even bother to tell them their plan or whatsoever.

They saw the rest of the girls making their way to bus.

“Please open up!” The girl with a fluffy cheeks said as soon as they reached the bus. The two inside reluctantly opened the door.

“Does anyone of you got bitten?” Winter asked as soon as the door opened.

The girl with a round beautiful eyes shook her head. “None of us got bitten so you don't need to worry.”

Winter and Ningning smiled. “Well then, come in.” Ningning said as she motions  them to come inside.

~~

“So,” Giselle started. “How do you guys got here? Well, I mean, this is partially a forest.”

“We decided to go to a camping vacation and looks like, it's not the best idea.” The girl with a husky voice said.

“Definitely not a great idea.” Giselle said, nodding as she agrees to what the girl said.

“Hold up.” The husky voice girl look alike said as she stops ok her tracks. “We still don't know each others name.”

Giselle nodded and smiled. “Yeah. I'll start. Uchinaga Giselle is the name.”

The husky girl raised a hand as she smile. “Jo Yuri at your service.”

“I'm Kim Chaewon, nice to meet the both of you.” Chaewon, who is the husky voice girl look alike said.

It was Karina's turn to speak but was interrupted by a low growl.

“Grrrr..” And there they saw a growler. It's head was slightly decapitated making the girl's wince at the sight except Karina.

Without a second thought, Karina ran fast to the growler, kicking it's knees making the growler kneel and then, Karina kicked it's head with force making it fly like a bird.

“Ouch.”

“Oof.”

“Shit. Sis have gone mad.”

Was all she heard after making a show with a flying head. She stared at the growlers body.

“That's what you get for being rude, you piece of shit.” Karina said, completely monotone.

“Remind me not to interrupt her from everything that she'll said.” Giselle whispered to Chaewon whose beside her.

Chaewon nodded as she whispers back. “Noted, bruh. Noted.”

Karina went back to the girl's like nothing happened. “Let's go.”

The girls continued to move with Yuri and Chaewon leading the way.

It was farther than what Giselle and Karina expected. They've been walking for twenty minutes straight.

“How far–” Giselle didn't even managed to continue her words because of what they're seeing right now.

The four frozenly stood at their places.

“Yup. We're here.”

–––––

Another update 'cause I still don't have the guts to procastinate? Anyways, one day before new year, Winter's birthday and the live SM concert. I'm super excited! How 'bout you guys? Are guys also excited? Y'all need to remember to keep healthy and also stay safe! Love y'all, mwah!