𝐆𝐑𝐎𝐖𝐋: 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫

𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐃 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍

Giselle, Ningning, Eunbi, Hyewon, Yujin, and Wonyoung stayed put at the abandoned house for the night.

The girls are lucky enough to find food that can feed the six of them for the night and for the next day.

And as Wonyoung said, they observed the growlers as soon as the sun rose up the next day.

They continued to explore the outer vicinity of the city, taking notes and trying to remember any details that they can get as they observe the mindless, walking corpses.

It was a few hours when the sun became strikingly hot so the girls decided to stop for a bit. Fortunately for them, there's an empty house near them. They cannot stay outside and they can't go back at the abandoned house for they were now kinda far away from it and they will just waste time and energy if they did so.

The girls gathered at the empty house's living room, gathering the informations that they got from observing the growlers.

"We haven't seen a lot of growlers outside," Hyewon started. "And as per what I observed, the few growlers that we saw doesn't have those small iris in their eyes." She continued.

Giselle nodded at her as she also noticed it. And she have this hunch in her mind that could possibly be true.

"The ones that hibernates are those who have iris in their eyes," Giselle muttered.

"Just a hunch." She added when she felt the others' gaze on her.

Ningning and Wonyoung looked at each other and then looked back at Giselle with their eyes beaming with amusement.

The Japanese looked at the two with a weirded out expression on her face. In just a second, the two maknaes crashed their bodies to her, tightly hugging her.

"The h-hottest c-can't breath, m-maknaes." Giselle managed to say.

Ningning and Wonyoung giggled as they released Giselle from the tight hug.

Wonyoung looked at everyone. "Giselle-unnie's hunch is not just a hunch, it's the exact thing that we need to know!" She said, couldn't contain the enthusiasm.

Ningning nodded her head in agreement, a huge smile plastered on her face. "Wonyoungie is right. Giselle-unnie's the MVP!"

The Japanese's face became flustered, while the others that noticed it chuckled.

"Won't you look at that? Giselle is evolving from dumber to dumb." Hyewon teased, grinning as she pats the girl's back.

"Winter-unnie needs to know this!" Said Yujin.

And now that Yujin mentioned Winter's name, the enthusiasm immediately became worry.

How are the others? They want to know.

Are they okay? Are... they still alive?

Noticing the sudden drop of the mood, Eunbi, as the oldest, did her part. She flashed them the most sweetest reassuring smile that she could give.

"Hey, it's fine. They're okay. Let's trust them, yeah?" The oldest said, earning a smile from the others as they nod.

Not letting the negative atmosphere go back, Yujin, being the energetic sunshine that she is, stood up, raising her fist in the air.

"We'll gonna survive this apocalypse and we will find the others soon! Hooyah!"

The others smiled, also raising their fists.