𝐆𝐑𝐎𝐖𝐋: 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐃 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍

"Are we late?" Chanyeol asked, holding a shotgun that's resting on his back.

Karina smiled. "Not at all."

"Yuji!"

Karina's eyes went to the guy beside her brother.

"Baek-hyung!" She said as she lunged forward to give him a hug.

"It been awhile since I last saw you. You're getting taller." Baekhyun said and chuckled.

Karina smiled at him. "Not gonna let myself lose to my tall brothers."

"Hey, lil' sis. Care to introduce us to your friends?" Chanyeol said.

Karina looked at him. "Right."

"Girls, this is my brother, Yoo Chanyeol." She said as she points at her brother. "And this is his husband, Baekhyun-hyung."

"Wow. They're married." Yena to whispered to Yuri whose beside her. "Should we get married too?"

Yuri's face went red. "S-shut up, you duck." She stuttered.

Chanyeol's eyes went to a small girl beside Giselle. "Ningning, is that you?"

Ningning smiled and nodded. "Yes, I am."

Chanyeol chuckled. "Aren't you going to hug your favorite cousin?"

Ningning giggled as she shook her head and gave Chanyeol a hug.

"You are not my favorite cousin, though." Ningning said, making the others chuckle.

Chanyeol pouted and was about to say something but Baekhyun smacked his head, making the girls laugh.

Chanyeol glared at him. "Yah! What was that for?"

Baekhyun rolled his eyes. "Stop being so childish, you giant Yoda!"

Baekhyun looked at the girls and asked. "You all already chose your weapons, right?"

The girls nodded.

Baekhyun smiled. "Alright! Let's start, shall we?"

Him and Chanyeol went to the middle of the room and girls follwed them. Karina stood beside the two while the girls are in front of them.

"Who here knows how to use a gun?" Chanyeol asked.

Giselle, Hyewon, and Eunbi raised a hand. Chanyeol nodded as he motions the three to go beside him.

"You three will help me teach the others on how use guns." The three nodded at what Chanyeol said. "For those who had chosen guns as their main weapon, come with us."

Ningning, Yuri, Hitomi, Yena, and Yujin went to join them as they proceeded to go on the left side of the training room where the shooting area is.

Winter and Minju was about to join them since their chosen weapon is also a long-range type but Baekhyun spoke.

"You two will train with me and Yuji. Chanyeol might be specialized in using guns but he is not that fond of using a bow and an arrow." Baekyun said. The two nodded.

Baekhyun smiled and looked at Karina. "You know how to use that, right?" He said, pertaining to the Masamune that Karina's holding.

Karina looked at the katana and back to Baekhyun. "Yes?"