𝐆𝐑𝐎𝐖𝐋: 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞

𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐃 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍

"One." The doors was now opened and the girls immediately but carefully went out, holding their weapons tightly.

Eunbi nodded at Karina and Giselle. The two moved while Eunbi and Chaeyeon jumped in front of the bus, facing the infected.

"Hello, Mist-" Chaeyeon didn't finished her words when the infected's tongue lunged forward at her.

She immediately dodged it, slicing a part of it but the tongue was not just a long tongue, it was also hard to cut off.

The infected also noticed Eunbi and attacked her as well. Eunbi and Chaeyeon was busy dodging, running, slicing, and hitting the infected's tongue.

Eunbi glanced at Karina and Giselle whose making their move, hiding behind the trees as they kept moving close to the infected.

~~

"Here's the plan." Eunbi started. "Chaeyeon and I will distract that thing out there while the two of you are gonna go around and get to the infected's back. Use the trees and hide behind them as you both move so that the thing out there will not notice you."

"Since all we have is baseball bats and knives, we don't know if we can truly kill that thing." Eunbi added. "But we better try. Maybe it'll work."

"How do we kill it, by the way?" Giselle asked and Karina nodded as it was also the question in her mind.

Eunbi grinned. "By stabbing it's head."

"But how do we do that?" Chaeyeon asked. "That thing is much taller than us."

Eunbi smirked. "That's why we should be thankful that we have the both of them." She said as she points at Karina and Giselle.

Giselle raised an eyebrow. "Us?"

Eunbi nodded. "Yes. The way you finished those growlers in the forest was extraordinary."

"You even managed to decapitate their heads with a single baseball bat." Eunbi added, looking at Karina.

"Okay, we get it." Karina said, nodding. "We'll handle it."

~~

As Karina and Giselle moves, Eunbi and Chaeyeon kept on dodging the infected's tongue to buy the two some time.

Eunbi and Chaeyeon were making the infected busy for minutes and they are slowly running out of breath.

"Karina and Giselle." Eunbi called, her eyes was on the infected as she dodge another attack from it. "You two might want to hurry up."

Karina and Giselle looked at each other and nodded. The two moved quicker but more careful since they know that only one wrong move can make the four them dead in an instant.

Karina and Giselle successfully managed to get to the infected's back. The two didn't dare to move as they wait for Eunbi's signal.

Eunbi looked at the two that was behind the infected. The infected's tongue continued to lunged forward at her as she shouts, "Now!"

Giselle grip the bat tightly as she swings down with so much strength, hitting the infected's legs, making it kneel.

Karina immediately moved, forcefully stabbing the infected's head. Blood gushed out from the infected's head, splattering at Karina's face.

The infected's tongue stopped attacking. It was laying down on the ground like a rotten plant.

Eunbi and Chaeyeon immediately went to Karina and Giselle.

"Yuck. Disgusting." Giselle muttered, seeing Karina's emotionless face with blood. Eunbi and Chaeyeon chuckled.

"C'mon. Let's go back to the bus. Karina's face needs some wiping." Eunbi said, smiling and relieved that the four of them are alive.

Karina shook her head as she slightly smile. "I'm fine. This blood is different from an ordinary blood and I'm sure that water will only worsen the situation of my face."

Eunbi nodded and the four of them went back to the bus only see the girls who was still sleeping soundly.

"I'm exhausted." Giselle mumbled as she slumped into one of the seat.

Chaeyeon and Eunbi also did the same. Their eyes closed as their heads rests on the backrest.

Karina looked at the three who she thinks are now asleep as she sighed in relief, glad that none of them got hurt.

She sat at the driver's seat, closing her eyes for a bit before starting the engine.

She focused her sight in front. Her foot pressed the gas pedal, starting the bus to accelerate. She ran the bus through the dead infected, making the infected squashed.

Now, it was a peaceful ride. No problems in the road. It was now dawn. The sun rising up as the clouds freely moves.

Ningning opened her eyes as the light from the sun hits it. She rubbed her eyes to adjust her sight.

She looked outside of the window. She smiled seeing the clear sky.

Followed by that, the rest of the girls wakes up one by one except Giselle, Eunbi and Chaeyeon who was still sleeping soundly.

Since they just woke up, the girls are still quite. Some of them are still sleepy.

“Grrrr..”

All of them readied themselves. Even the three that are asleep suddenly woke up.

Ooops.” All of them looked at Hyewon who was now looking like a tomato. “Sorry. That was my stomach, hehe.” She said while rubbing the back of her neck. The girls sighed in relief.

Ningning smiled. “Don't worry, we're here.”

The bus stopped in front of a big mansion. The gates were gigantic, capable of securing the mansion from anything that can cause harm and danger.

The gates automatically opened and Karina enters the bus inside. The gates also closed automatically, same as how it opened.

Karina stopped the bus as she spoke, “Go get yourselves up.”

“Ningning?” Karina called and the Yizhou went over her.

Ningning's eyes widened at the sight of Karina's face. She was about to open her mouth to say something but Karina spoke first.

“Yeah. I know.” Karina said. “You go lead them. I'm gonna take care about something first.”

The younger girl nodded, leading the girls as they went out of the bus.

Karina went out last. She eyed the girls as they went to the main door of the mansion. Instead of following them, she turned and proceeded to go to the back of the house where the garden is.

She roamed her eyes on the garden in front of her.

She smiled. “It was nice to be back.”

“Yeah.”

She turned around to see the source of the voice that was probably deeper than the ocean. Her eyes widened at the man in front of her.

“Hi, lil' sis.”

–––––

Heyyy!! Here's an update. Hope you'll enjoy it! Updates will be not that regular from now since I have classes. Stay safe, y'all!! Love y'all!! Mwah!