𝐆𝐑𝐎𝐖𝐋: 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫

𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐃 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍

"You good?" Giselle asked which is probably the most stupid thing to say.

Karina looked at her like she's an idiot which Giselle kinda agreed. I swear, Winter's stupidity is polluting my whole system and I'm not liking it. Giselle thought.

"Right.. Sorry." Giselle said, scratching the back of her neck.

"We need to get out of here," Karina said, barely audible.

"Unnie?" Ningning called Karina. "Maybe you should change first." She suggested.

Karina nodded. "Not here, though."

"Do you have extra clothes? 'Cause I have one spare here but I don't think that it will fit you.." Winter carefully said, her head facing downward.

Giselle and Ningning mentally smirked. Heh! This two.

Karina made her way onto Winter, placing her hand on Winter's chin as she pushes the girl's head upward, making the smaller girl face the taller.

Karina slightly smiled. "Thanks for the concern, Ms. Kim, but I'll agree that yours will not fit me, which is unfortunate."

Ningning went to Giselle's side, slightly nudging the taller girl's ribs while grinning.

"You ship it?" Ningning asked, still looking at the two while quietly giggling.

Giselle grinned. "I ship it. You ship it?"

"Of course I do! And I'm the president of the ship." Ningning said, her hands clasping each other as her eyes twinkle.

"Nope. I'm the president." Giselle said, defying what the smaller girl said.

"No, I am!"

"No, just accept it. I'm the president."

"The president is me, not you!"

"I am the president!"

"Who's the president?"

"President of what?"

Both of them looked at Winter and Karina.

Giselle shook her head. "Uhm, nothing. We're just carried away about something, hehe.."

Winter looked at her, not believing what she said. Giselle ignored the look and faced Ningning.

"You know what? Let's just be the president together, yeah?" Giselle whispered, suggesting as she spare some glances at the two lovebirds, well not yet but they'll go to it.

Ningning smiled. "That's more like it."

Both of them giggled, literally forgotten what they saw earlier.

They both looked at Karina as she spoke. "Follow me."

They followed her at the back of the room and now, they are facing a...

Wall. Yes, just a wall.

"Just gonna ask but, what's with the wall?" Giselle asked, pointing the wall.

"Just wait," Ningning said.

Karina pressed some part of the wall and then the wall just freaking disappear.

"That's so cool," Giselle and Winter mumbled. Karina continued to move and the trio followed her.

Not so long enough, they were welcomed by probably the whitest door they've ever seen in their whole damn life. Like seriously, it's so white. Probably whiter than milk, not to mention that it's also simple yet beautiful. Yes, it's hard to believe but, they're simping over a door.