𝐆𝐑𝐎𝐖𝐋: 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐓𝐰𝐨

𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐃 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍

They have finished eating and some of them are now in dreamland.

Chaeyeon, Minju, Winter, and Wonyoung decided to stay awake for lookout and then was replaced by Giselle, Yujin, Eunbi, and Sakura after a few hours letting the first four to rest.

They kept the cycle like that, going by different four people every few hours until they can feel the sun shining.

Another day has come and the others was awakened by a commotion.

Karina opened her eyes opened and out of instincts, she greeted the growler in front of her with a kick in the stomach before it could grab her.

The growler stumbled back, giving her time to grab her Masamune beside her before quickly standing up.

She took out her katana from its sheath. Moving quickly, she beheaded the growler, painting the shiny blade of her katana red.

She looked at her surrounding, seeing the others fighting some growlers. She saw Sakura struggling with three growlers so sge immediately came to help.

"Thanks." Sakura said earning a nod from the taller.

They continued to slaughter the growlers.

Giselle and Hyewon fought back-to-back. They are even challenging each other on how many they can kill.

Chaewon didn't noticed a growler on her back, and it was late before she realized it so she closed her eyes, ready to get bitten.

But not until she felt an arrow pass beside her cheek, nearly hitting her. She opened her eyes, seeing the growler's head with an arrow pierced on it in the tree behind it's body.

She grimaced at the sight.

"Kim Chaewon!"

Chaewon looked for the one who called her until her eyes locked on a girl with a bow.

"You're not going to die, not on my watch." Minju said as she winked before killing growlers again using her bow.

Chaewon smiled, her cheeks in red tint, shaking her head before muttering, "Kim Minju, you'll be the death of me."

Minutes of killing alive corpses, they finally managed to kill all of the growlers.

"Hooh! Fighting growlers early in the morning sucks!" Yena said, panting.

The others agreed. Being greeted by a walking corpse in the morning is not the nicest thing that can happen and it will never be nice.

"Good thing we already killed them," Said Giselle.

Or so they thought.

A loud roar erupted throughout the forest followed by another one, and because they're unlucky today, they heard another roar making it the third.

The girls looked at each other.

"Guess I'm wrong," Giselle muttered.

They saw three large brown bears headed to where they are.

"Shit," Yujin cursed. "Are they infected too?"

"Their eyes are bloody freaking red! Of course they are!" Hyewon exclaimed.

"C-can we kill them?" Yuri asked, starting to tremble.

Chaeyeon shook her head. "They're too massive for us."