𝐆𝐑𝐎𝐖𝐋: 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐃 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍

"Yeol-hyung?" Karina mumbled, her eyes still wide at the guy in front of her.

The guy smiled widely but then, pouted as he opens his arms widely. "C'mon, Yuji! Are you not going give your big brother a hug?"

Karina got over to her shocked state as she lunged forward, giving her big brother a tight hug. She was extremely glad right now. She was not able to see her brothers for years and now, one of them is back home.

"Where's Se-hyung?" Karina asked as she released at the hug.

Her brother, once again, pouted. "Really? No I missed you so much, Yeol-hyung?"

Karina ignored her brother's childishness. "Where's Se-hyung?" She asked, repeating her question.

Her brother sighed in defeat and smiled. "He's doing some top secret business." He said and playfully winked.

"How about Baek-hyung?"

Her brother chuckled. "Kyoongie? His fine. Very much fine."

~~

"Where the fuck is that guy?" A guy mumbled, sighing. "He didn't even dared to wake me up."

"I also want to see Yooji!" He whined.

He crossed his arms around his chest. "I'm gonna get my revenge later, Yoo Chanyeol!"

~~

Chanyeol raised an eyebrow. "Did you said something?"

Karina looked at him, confused. "The hell are you saying?"

Chanyeol shook his head and smiled. "Nothing. I thought I heard something."

Karina chuckled. "That's probably Baek-hyung. I can tell that he'll scold that ass of yours later."

Chanyeol chuckled as he hung his right arm at Karina's neck looking like he's head locking her. "I can handle that."

Karina raised an eyebrow. "Really?"

Chanyeol nodded, removing his arms around Karina's neck. "Yeah."

He looked at his not so ordinary looking wrist watch. "I should go back."

Karina looked at him, her eyes filled with sadness but was also understanding.

She nodded and smiled. "Go or your not gonna be able to come back here alive because Baek-hyung already killed you." She joked. The both of them laughed.

"He's not gonna kill the love of his life," Chanyeol said, smirking. "I'll go now. Just call us if you need some help over something."

Karina nodded and smiled, hugging her brother once again. “Be careful and please ba safe, Yeol-hyung.”

Chanyeol returned the hug tightly. “Will always, lil' sis. Be careful too and make her yours.” He said, realising the hug as he winks at his little sister.

Karina eyes widened but then, smirked as she nodded. “Go, now. I'm sure that Baek-hyung is fuming mad right now.”

Chanyeol chuckled as he nods. “Yeah, yeah.”

Karina watched her brother as he leaves. She doesn't know where is their safe place but she knows that her hyungs are fine.