𝐆𝐑𝐎𝐖𝐋: 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐃 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍

The girls finished eating leaving, quite a mess. Fortunately, Eunbi, Chaeyeon, and Giselle was able to hold them back so that it will not turn into a complete chaos.

All of them where on the living room, watching a movie, feeling at home. The thought that there's a apocalypse that's going on is not crossing through their minds, for now.

"That was so sad." Yena said, crying while hugging Yujin who nods while sniffing along with Hyewon and Ningning.

The rest of the girls looked at each other and sighed in unison.

The rest of the day was spent by watching movies, eating, and playing around. And now, the girls are now in their sorted rooms, enjoying dreamland, well, except for one petite blonde who can't sleep.

She quietly went out of the room so that she'll not disturb a giant bunny, a hamster, a bread enthusiast and a giant dog.

She carefully went down the stairs, making her way on the kitchen only to see a figure moving along at the darkness.

She gulped, grabing her slippers and readied herself to hit the figure. She slowly approached the figure who stayed still. She was about to hit it when it turned around.

"Winter."

"Ahhh!"

"Sorry to startle you." The woman in front of her said.

Winter, whose hands are in her chest, nodded while panting. "It's okay. Just please, use the lights next time. I thought that you are some burglar or something."

Karina chuckled. "Yeah, I'm sorry."

Winter smiled and proceeded to get herself a water while Karina, who just opened the lights, stared at her.

Winter noticed Karina staring at her. "You know that it's rude to stare, right?"

Karina smiled. "I just have a question."

Winter raised an eyebrow. "What is it?"

"Do I look like a burglar?" Karina asked, pointing her face.

Winter giggled. "No. You're face is too beautiful to look like a burglar."

Karina's face went flattered and Winter, who just realized what she said, suddenly became a riped tomato.

Karina immediately hid the flattered feeling and asked. "Then why did you said that you mistook me as a burglar or something?"

"I can't literally see your face because you were facing back and the lights are off." Winter said and pouted.

Karina smiled. "Fair point." God, please let me put her in my pocket.

Winter placed her empty glass in the sink and spoke. "I'm going back upstairs, are you not going?"

She didn't heard an answer. She turned around and saw Karina's back, noticing that the girl's right hand is up to her mouth but she can't really tell.

Winter became worried. "A-are you okay?" She asked and was about to take a step.

"I-im fine. You should go and sleep." Karina said, her back still facing the smaller girl.

"Are you sure?" Winter asked once again.

"Yes." Karina replied.

Winter didn't asked more and made her way out of the kitchen but worriedly glanced again at Karina whose still facing backwards.