𝐆𝐑𝐎𝐖𝐋: 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

𝐊𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐀

Everyone was in the state of shock and panic. Of course, everyone will panic especially if there are humans eating and biting their fellow humans. I hope that Ningning is okay, along with those two girls.

"H-help-"

I looked at the girl in sorry. She's being bitten and there's nothing I can do. Shit, this is really happening.

I need to get to the girls as soon as I can. And, I'm dealing with two things. Bad and good. Good thing is that I'm in the third floor. The old detention room is in the fourth floor so, yeah. Bad thing is, I'm being chased by freaking zombies.

I looked back for a second to see how many they are and damn, I shouldn't have done that.

My eyes immediately narrowed at the girl not so far in front of me.

"Oh, come on. Please be not one of them." I silently pleaded but yey, it didn't worked. The girl turned at me and started running like a madwoman.

Okay. Many at my back and one in front. You can do this Karina. You still need to live a life with Kim Min- wait what?

Just remember what you have learned from hours of playing tekken and street fighter, Karina.

One. Two. Three.

I dodged the infected girl's hands that looks like she was going to hug me and put my right hand on her neck while my left hand holds her left hand. Basically, pushing her since I still need to run. Giving my full strength, I shoved her to the side, making her stumble and fall.

Hoooh! Who said that playing video and online games is not useful in real life?

They're still chasing me and I can't just run forever. Wait, their eyes are white which means that they can't see.

I calmly searched for my phone while still running. I really need to thank my brothers for enhancing my stamina. If, they're still alive.

After seconds of frisking, I immediately took out my phone and opened it and went to the music.

"This could work." I quietly mumbled. I just hope that there's no one waiting for me at the staircase.

Nearing the staircase, I readied my phone. "Goodbye, my baby. See you on the other side. Thank you for the memories, I will miss you."

As I reached the staircase, I randomly picked a song, boosted the volume up and placed it down.

'Mamamamamba~ Oh-eh-oh-eh-oh!'

Luckily, there's no one waiting for me at the staircase. I looked to see if it worked and yes, it did worked. They stopped in front of my phone and started to growl louder while swinging their arms. They probably liked the song. Kidding.

Mentally grieving, I continued to climb up while the zombies are busy at my phone. Huhu, my phone!

As I reached the fourth floor, I carefully scanned the surrounding. Looks like there's no infected here. There's no classrooms here after all. Just the two janitor's room, a restroom for girls and the old detention room.

I didn't waste time and proceeded to go to the detention room. I was about to open the door but eyes went down on my uniform that is now covered in blood. I looked like I killed someone. Aish, I'll just explain it to them.

~~

𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐃 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍'𝐒

“Did you guys heard that?” Giselle suddenly asked.

Winter and Ningning both shook their heads.

“Heard what?” Winter asked.

“I think I heard someone screaming.” Giselle slowly stated, not sure if she's right or wrong.

“G-girls? I think you need to see this.” Ningning called.

Giselle and Winter made their way at the windows where Ningning is.

“What the–” Giselle didn't finished her sentence because of shock.

None of them can produce a sentence because of what they saw. The three came back at their thoughts when they heard the squeaky doorknob move. They're eyes widened, nervous, thinking that it might be someone that is unwanted.

Giselle stood protectively at the youngers even if she herself is as nervous as them.

The three of them readied themselves for what will happen.

For them, everything felt in slow motion but the time went back to normal when the door finally opened only to be immediately closed again.

Their eyes widened, again, at the sight of a tall girl covered in blood.

None of them spoke up until Winter decided to break the silence.

“D-did you k-kill someone?” Winter stuttered.

Karina looked at her then looked down at her uniform.

Really? That's the first thing that one of them will say? But I do agree that I looked like I killed someone. She sighed.

Karina looked back up again to Winter and let out an empty chuckle. “No, I didn't but, I saw someone getting killed.”

–––––

Yow! Here's an update for y'all! How are you guys doing? Next update will probably the day after tomorrow or the day after the day after tomorrow. Hope you guys are doing fine and stay safe, mwah!