𝐆𝐑𝐎𝐖𝐋: 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞

𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐃 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍

“Yup. We're here.” Yuri mumbled. Four girls we're fighting a bunch of growlers as they try to protect the two injured girl.

“Yah! Yuri and Chaewon! Are you not going to help?!” A strict looking girl yelled as she tries to push a growler off her.

Yuri and Chaewon immediately moved and that's the cue for Karina and Giselle to move too, of course.

Karina ran to the two injured girls. “Can I borrow that baseball bat?”

The tall injured girl quickly handed the bat to her. “Here.”

“And that one too?” Karina asked once again and the other injured girl, who's literally eating chips, handed it.

“Thank you.” Karina said and then faced Yuri and Chaewon. “You two accompany your two injured friends just in case a growler get pass through us.”

Yuri and Chaewon nodded and readied theirselves in case a growler got pass through.

Karina handed Giselle the other bat. The two nodded at each other and started to kick some growlers asses.

“Say good bye.” Giselle mocked at the growler and swung the bat, hitting the growlers head.

“You're lucky I'm not that evil to make your head fly unlike Leader-nim.” Giselle said at the growler whose body is now on the ground.

She turned around with a smirked only to see a flying head towards her. Her eyes widened, quickly stepping aside so that the head will not hit her face.

“Seriously!?” Giselle hysterically yelled at Karina whose busy killing growlers that comes at girl's way.

Karina looked at her and to the head near Giselle. The taller girl just shrugged and continued to kill the growlers.

“That head almost hit my gorgeous face for goodness sake.” Giselle mumbled, complaining as she swings the bat at the growler that's now in front of her.

They continued to kill the growlers, swinging here, swinging there. And at last, all of the growlers were now killed, their bodies  slumping on the ground with lots of blood.

The girl's gathered at where Yuri, Chaewon and the two injured girls are.

“Are you all okay? Did anyone got bitten?” The strict looking girl asked with worry. All of them nodded making her sigh in relief.

She faced Karina and Giselle with a grateful smile at the two. “Thank you for helping us.”

Karina nodded and Giselle smiled.

“You're welcome. You need help so we help.” Giselle said.

Karina looked at the sky and then back at the girls. “We need to go back before it gets dark and before more of them comes out.”

“And, we can do the introductions later.” Karina added.

“Right. Let's go, girls.” The strict looking girl said as she helps the injured girl who's still eating chips.

“Yah! Help me help yourself too, you glutton!” She irritably added while the injured girl pouted.

The other girls chuckled and two of them laughed.

“Stop laughing, Yena. Go and help that big dog over there.” Eunbi sternly said at the duck looking girl.

Yena went to the 'big dog' who's still laughing. Yena smacked the girl's head making the girl stop laughing.