𝐆𝐑𝐎𝐖𝐋: 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐞𝐧

𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐃 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍

“Subject 108 is awake.” A man wearing a scientist attire said. The man in front of him, who is wearing the same attire, nodded as he readies the syringe that's containing a red liquid.

The man exited the room with guards behind him as he made his way to the room where subject 108 is.

A woman gets awoken by a sudden loud noise.

She slowly opened her eyes and was welcomed by the blinding white lights. She repeatedly opened and closed her eyes to adjust her eyesight.

“Where am I?” She weakly asked herself.

She roamed her eyes only to see that she's in a white room with no windows or anything. Only herself and the bed that she's laying onto. In short l, she's trapped.

She tried to move her arms and feet but it's no use since it was chained.

The iron door of the room opened as a man in a lab coat enters with guards behind him.

“It's good to see you awake, subject 108.” The man said.

The woman glared at him. “What do you want from me?”

“Nothing much,” The man answered, wearing an elvish smile. “I just need to inject this to you and voila! We're done.”

The woman eyed the syringe that's containing a red liquid. Nervousness polluted her whole system. Her heart beating loud and fast as if it wanted to go out from her chest.

The man went closer to her, holding the syringe.

“P-please don't! M-my daughter n-needs me!” She pleaded, repeatedly moving her arms and feet, hoping that she'll escape it.

The man laughed wickedly as he tightens his grip on the woman's hand. “Don't mind her,” He pushed the syringe on the woman's wrist, right exactly on her pulse. “She'll be just fine.”

The woman screamed from pain, blood coming out from her nose. She can feel her insides roughly moving and her bones cracking as her body shakes violently.

The guards readied themselves, pointing their guns at the woman whose now turning into something that someone wouldn't want to see or encounter.

They were about to shoot the woman whose now fully out of control of herself, growling and continuously, aggressively moving because she can see humans, more like food, in front of her.

The man in a lab coat raised his hands, preventing the guards to shoot. “Don't shoot.”

The guards lowered their guns but still alert. The man smiled widely at his creation.

“We don't want to waste a beautiful masterpiece, don't we?” The man said, laughing wickedly, echoing through the whole room.

~~

“We still don't know each other's names,” Eunbi said, gathering the girl's attention.

Chaeyeon nodded. “Yeah. The four of them still don't know some of our names and the same goes for us.” She said, pertaining to Giselle, Karina, Ningning, and Winter.

Yena clapped once. “Okay, I'll start. Choi Yena is the name, everyone.”

“Duck.” Yuri mumbled but it didn't escaped Yena's enhanced duck hearing senses.

“Jo-yul!” Yena whined.

Yuri rolled her eyes at the duck. “Don't mind her.” She said, looking at everyone with a smile. “Jo Yuri, at your service.”