𝐆𝐑𝐎𝐖𝐋: 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲

𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐃 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍

“Holy sons and daughters of Jisoos! Yep, we fucking need to move!” Eunbi exclaimed, pushing the girls to move.

Everyone moved, here and there, kinda panicking.

“Grab your weapons and some first aid kits! Go!” Chaeyeon shouted.

“Hyewon, pack some food!”

“Already doing it!”

“Ouch, watch where you're going!”

“Sorry!”

“Yah! How many first aid kits should I bring?!”

“Just bring how many you can bring!”

“Oh, we only have one!”

So basically, the whole Mansion is in a deluged chaos.

Giselle saw Winter and Karina going down the stairs. Seeing how Karina looked ill, she rushed at the two, helping Winter on holding Karina.

“Go grab your bow, Winter. I'll take care of Leader-nim." Giselle said.

Winter nodded thankfully before rushing to get her weapon and some medicines for Karina just in case.

Chaeyeon already got her katana. Her eyes roamed around to see if others got their own weapons too.

Her eyes landed on Giselle who is holding Karina, the two still doesn't have their designated weapon.

She went back to the training room as she remembered that Karina left her Masamune in there. To her luck, Giselle's machete was also there so she also grabbed it.

She hurriedly went back to the living room and found that everyone is ready.

“Okay, everyone. We have to-”

Ningning was cut off by the loud crash of the Mansion's gate that is now on the ground.

“Let's go! To the back, everyone!”

The girls ran to the back garden. Yujin opened the single dark gate, allowing the others to pass through.

“Where are we heading?" Yuri asked, running.

“To the forest. We'll continue to run to the forest," Ningning answered. “I'm not going to entertain another question while running, girls. I'll explain everything later." She added.

A minute of running took them to the entrance of the forest. They kept running until they're finally far from where the Mansion with a tsunami of walking corpses are.

*BOOM!*

They all stopped running, the loud explosion echoing through their ears.

"That came from the Mansion..." Nako muttered and Hitomi, whose beside her, slowly nodded, humming in response.

Wonyoung sighed, lips lightly quivering. “If we didn't hurried, we'll be one of those growlers and then be blown up too.”

Yujin nodded. “Yeah, we're double killed.”

“But who blown up the whole Mansion?” Sakura asked.

Everyone wondered, except for one.

“That..." Ningning trailed off. “I'll answer that later.”

Eunbi softly clapped once, gaining their attention. “We'll talk about that later. For now, let find a safe area for us to rest. Karina really needed it too.”