𝐆𝐑𝐎𝐖𝐋: 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐃 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍

The girl's are now finished preparing their food.

“Winter, can you please call those who are upstairs?” Eunbi asked as she place the plates and utensils on the table.

Winter nodded and proceeded to go upstairs.  She knocked on the first door on the left and was answered immediately by Yuri.

“Will do. Thanks for calling us.”

Next, she knocked on the first door on the right which didn't worked because the girls inside are busy playing video games.

Winter knocked again, this time, much louder than the first one. But guess what, still didn't worked.

The girl sighed. She doesn't want to shout but here goes nothing.

“YAH! GET YOUR ASSES DOWN BECAUSE THE FOOD IS READY!”

Winter inhaled and exhaled before proceeding to the third floor, not waiting for an answer from the busy playing girls but she swear she heard them hurried down with Hyewon yelling 'food, here I come!'.

She softly knocked on the only door on the right. She heard no answer so she knocked once again.

Still no answer so she decided to call the girl inside.

“Karina?”

All she can hear is silence so she thought that the older girl is probably sleeping. She doesn't want to interrupt it but then, she remembered that the girl didn't ate breakfast.

She contemplated if she'll just enter the room or not, but her worried self came over so she decided to go with the first choice.

She was about to open the door when she heard the door behind her open. She quickly turned around, her eyes wide.

“Oh,” Ningning muttered with a lace of tease. “I'm supposed to check on her since she said earlier that she's not feeling well.”

Winter frowned at what she heard, becoming more worried.

“But, I guess," Ningning trailed off. "You should be the one to check on her, go on."

With that, Ningning went back inside of her room with a sly smile plastered on her face which Winter didn't even noticed because she's busy worrying.

Winter then sighed, looking back at the older girl's door. She slowly opened it, careful to not make a noise that might wake up the older.

Karina's room is large but simple and neat. Plenty of books are aligned perfectly on a dust free bookshelf. The wall is in a shade of dark blue and the ceiling is clear black.

There she saw Karina laying on her bed, peacefully.

Winter went beside the girl's bed, carefully sitting at the unoccupied area on the edge.

“Hey, Karina?” The blonde softly called.

The older groaned so Winter placed the back of her hands at the Karina's forehead to check her temperature.

Winter released a gasped. “Shit. You're so hot."

“Did you just said that I'm hot?”

Karina's voice was almost like a whisper but Winter managed to catch it.

The blonde frowned. “Yes, you are hot. Like, literally hot. You have a freaking fever, Yoo Jimin!”

Karina gave out a small weak chuckle as she slowly opened her eyes. “Are you going to take care of me then?”

“Don't you want me to?”