𝐆𝐑𝐎𝐖𝐋: 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐃 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍

'Geomeun geurimja nae ane kkaeeona, neol boneun du nune bulkkochi twinda~ Geunyeo gyeoteseo modu da mulleona, ijen jogeumsshik sanaweojinda~'

“NA EUREUREONG EUREUREONG EUREUREONGDAE! NA EUREUREONG EUREUREONG EUREUREONGDAE!”

“For God Jihyo's sake, shut the fuck up, Yu Chanyeol!” Baekhyun yelled out of frustation.

Chanyeol paid no attention to it and continued singing, or rather, shouting as he made some dorky moves.

Baekhyun stood up from sitting, his face fuming. He went to where the speakers are, turned it off, unplugged it, and cuts the wires.

Baekhyun looked at the speakers' state and sighed in contentment. “At last, peace and silence.”

Chanyeol immediately went beside Baekhyun. The giant Yoda nearly teared up as he look at his favorite giant speakers.

“How could you do this to my babies!?” Chanyeol said, his hands on his hair and lips slightly trembling making it more stupidly dramatic.

Baekhyun rolled his eyes and sighed at his husband's antics. “It your fault. I told you to shut up but you-”

He didn't continued what he was saying when he saw his husband lying down beside the speakers, tightly hugging it as he mumbles sorry for it.

Baekhyun shook his head and went back to his working table.

He is apparently tracing someone or rather, something. And he can't focus because of his husband's loud ass plus the volume of the giant speakers which is in full max as if they're fucking deaf.

Now, only the sound of his fingers running through the computer's keyboard and Chanyeol currently baby crying (which is fine for him since it's tolerable) are the only sound that you can hear inside their house.

Trying and hacking every file that he found from a certain site, Baekhyun came across a file even if he tried everything that he knows in hacking, he still can't open it.

But he didn't stopped there. He looked for clues that can help him open the file. Actually, he knows what can open it. The problem is, he needs to find it.

It was a five lettered password. It looks simple, but definitely not. He doesn't have any idea on what that five lettered password is.

He looked back at the files that he already opened, not missing any single word and informations.

“I just need to find a unusual five lettered word... Where are you?”

He scanned every files until it was the last.

He huffed. “Are they kidding me?”

There's still no signs of a unusual five lettered words. He was about to give up when he noticed something.

“Wait a minute. All of the files doesn't have a name... Except for this last one.” He mumbled.

Baekhyun raised an eyebrow. “Ferocious? What's with ferocious?”

He stared at the computer's monitor, his eyes focused on the file's name as his mind went digging braincells for the five lettered word.

“I'm sure that the password is related to ferocious,” He said, sure that his theory is correct.