No Games Being Played

Jordan: Bro wtf Julez you up here dicking down my lil brother!

Jordan says as he busted through julez's room door. We both just look at him in shock before I reach for the sheets off the bed to cover my self up and julez still standing in the same area he just came all over my face.

Julez: oh shit Jordan bro wtf you doing up here

Jordan: Bruh I was just looking for you niggas after that shit went down and I catch y'all two mfs up here fuckin bruh.

He says as he looks between both of us I'm guessing he was looking for the condom.

Jordan: at least y'all used mfn protection damn!

He says as he closes the door going back down to the party downstairs. Me and Julez just sit there in his room looking dumbfounded, as my body just lay limp on Julez's bed. Julez walks over and kissing me on my lips.

Julez: babe that shit was AMAZING! Your shit was wet asf.

He says as he looks down at the mess we made all on his bed and his bedroom floor. All I could do was just lay their speechless and drained thinking about how I just took all of julez big ass dick. I saw Julez get on the bed with me and all I could remember was him cuddling me and him telling me that he loved me before we both fell asleep.

The next morning
When I woke up the next morning I looked to the right side of the bed and didn't see Julez their on the side of me. So I got up to go use the bathroom as soon as I got off from the bed I fell to the floor and all you could here was a big thud and someone running up the stairs. Then Julez busting through the door running over to help me up and him laughing at the same time.

Julez: babe you good

He says while still helping me up and all I do is stick the middle finger up at him.

Julez: shihh we can go for round 2 right now.

Kyle: Fuck No!

I said before limping into the bathroom. Walking over to the toilet to pee I could see Julez just standing in the frame of the door watching me pee.

Julez: well don't be sticking the damn middle.m finger up if you don't mean it.

He says laughing out loud.

Julez: hey what you tryna do today babe

He says while walking over to sit down on his bed and Turing on his tv to play his game.

Kyle: nothing really i just want to rest from last night.

All he did was Nod his head okay and play his game so all I did was wash my hands and go downstairs to grab a ice pack for my ass and go back up stairs to watch him play the game. A couple of hours later I ended up dosing off before I got a text from Jay. I rolled my eyes and Julez must have saw me because he asked me what was wrong.

Kyle: nothing just Jordan asking me what time I'm coming home.

I lied I don't know why I lied but I did. Then picked up my phone to read the text from Jay.

Jay: wyd lil baby

Kyle: nothing just chillin

Jay: oh well how bout you let me take you out tonight

Kyle: Jay I done told you multiple times that I have a boyfriend

Jay: and I done told yo ass idgaf so stop playing wit me lil manee you gone always be mine regardless whoever tf you with

Kyle: Jay shut up and stop texting me you talking crazy

Jay: yeah yeah whatever shawt I ain't wit that disrespectful shit I'll talk to you later

I swear this nigga will never stop I need to stop playing with him fr though. But this exactly why I didn't want to try and talk to him in the first place he crazy asf and out of his mind. Just before I was about to put my phone down it dinged again.

(Text from Jay)

Jay: keep playing with me imma kill that bum ass nigga you with.

OKAY I KNOW I BEEN GONE FOR LIKE YEARS AND IM NOT GOING TO PROMISE ANY OTHER PARTS COMING UP BUT IM GOING TO TRY AND GET BACK TO WRITING AND FOCUSING ON JUST ONE STORY AT A TIME!