V-Card Gone Part 2

Julz had just picked me up and through me on the bed attacking my neck with no warning. But I should've known damn well this was coming cause the nigga basically begged me all this morning and good thing I used that damn fleet before hand.

So I just start to rub all over his body as I lye there holding on to his body thinking through my head what if this shit make me bleed or what if... nah I gotta stop thinking negative. & I have to get through this for my nigga or he might leave my dumb ass. He then started to pull off my shirt and I as did the same to him along with taking off each other's pants. I had looked down and I saw the print of his dick and all I did was gasp... & just sat and starred at it wondering even though I told my self I shouldn't. So after that little conversation I have to just decided to say fuck it.

I got up from under Julz and pulled his underwear off from his body and dived down onto his dick sucking the life out of him, slobbing, gagging all over his dick just how he liked it.

I started to speed up past and jerked his dick off a little as I was bobbing my head up and down also doing a lil twisty trick I learned from watching a lil porn a couple days back.

Julz: Fuck bae you know I love it when you suck my dick.

Kyle: mhmmm

Is all I could say cause I was deep throating his dick which made him put his hands on the back of my head and choke the fuck out of me. Letting his big ass dick hit the back of my throat nearly killing me. So glad I learned how to suck dick without throwing up shit rlly gets put to you in this situation is what all I could think besides him killing me with his dick.

Next thing i know he leans up and pushes me back onto the bed then gets down and starts to eat me out. & I gotta say that shit felt like heaven wish I let this nigga do it way before. He was eating my shit to good so I started to push his face down into my ass even more as he started to tongue fuck the shit out of me then put 3 of his fingers right up in my shit making me moan a little. He started to spit and finger the fuck out of me like he never has before I was a lil scared cause he had that lil smirk on his face like he was about to do some really crazy shit. So I just close my eyes but then all of a sudden the bed gets light and I here the bathroom door open up so I open my eyes to see Julz walking out with a bottle which I'm guessing is his lube and a condom. So I just sat in the position I was in as he walked up to me and got on the bed.

Julz: here imma let you put it on me.

He said before i leaned up just starring at him then taking the condom from out of his hands and rolling it down onto his dick as he just sat there starring into my eyes bitting down on his bottom lip.

Julz: Damn bae.

Kyle: what?

Julz: None you just so...fuckin sexy.

He said which made me blush like a lil 10 year old  in elementary school trying to talk to damn boys. Omg I'm a wreak, next thing ik he starts to push me down onto my back.

Julz: it's okay baby i gotchu I won't hurt you ight.

All I could do was nod my head up and down that I understood and I believe him and trust him. But the next thing he did I would never forget...he leaned down and started to put his dick near the entrance of my hole and started to push into me. Making me grab onto him tight asf clawing into his skin as he continued to push more of his dick into my hole.

Once he got every single inch of his dick in he looked down at me as I peeked through my hands covering my face as I moaned out a little from him thrusting into me slowly making my moans become louder and louder every thrust he makes. After a couple of minutes of him thrusting slowly he started to pick up pace and I did not like that shit so I started to scratch the fuck out of his back and tried to push his chest stopping him as I started to cry.

Julz: baby... are you alright do you want me to stop?

He said looking down on me crying from his big ass dick just sitting inside of me.

Kyle: na- na- nooo I can take it's fine.

Even though I was lying like a mf I wanted to run so fucking bad cause I feel like I got a whole baseball bat just sitting up inside of me. So he decided to keep going with no questions asked picking up his pace going even faster. He leaned down to kiss me a couple times because I couldn't control my moaning even though I doubt anyone downstairs could hear me. But all I could do was moan and scratch the fuck out of his back and I even tried to push his chest but I still took that shit even though I was really going through it. He had motioned for me to get up and so I did.

Julz: get on all fours and arch that shit for me bae.

& so I did what I was told and got on all fours arching my back looking back at him pull me to the edge of the bed and place his dick at my entrance then entering my hole again starting off slowly making me lose my breath from him slamming into me out of no where getting every inch of himself inside of me. Then repeating the same motion continuously until it started to feel good and he started thrusting into me at a normal steady but also kind of fast pace. So I decided to start throwing my ass back a little making my shit shit clap against his dick and stomach. I started to look back and seen him throw his head back as I went back meeting his pace and taking every inch of his dick. After a couple of minutes I had got up and pushed Julz down onto the bed.

Then got up on my tippy toes squatting down over his dick hovering for a sec.

Julz: mhmm gone head sit on daddy dick.

He said making both of us smile and so I did and started to position my self so that I could rock my hips and whine on his dick which hit every spot inside of me making some type of wet shit leak out of me. At first I had kinda panicked and stopped to look down but realized it was some white shit which I think they call cream so that's okay I guess. But I started to speed up my pace bouncing on his dick with even more force and even faster, as I looked down at him I seen him close his eyes with his mouth wide open and he put his hands on my waste which I hope means I'm doing good.

I started to rock my hips again making him come out of know where and open his eyes and pick me up and starts to fuck the shit out of me while standing up making me bounce so hard onto his dick hitting some spot inside of me which made me leak out cream which started to get all over the floor.

Julz: fuck baby you finna make me nut.

He said while tossing his head back then thrusting into me a couple more times before putting me down on the floor as I got on my knees as he jerked his dick then exploding all on my face and my mouth even some got into my hair. & i deep throated his dick one more time and licked his tip before slapping it against my face cleaning it off making sure my job was done.

Then out of no where someone just busted right through the bedroom door. As me and Julz eyes got wide asf an I basically lost my breath.

Julz: Oh Fuck!

⚠️SOOOOO I HOPE YOU  ALL LIKE THIS BECAUSE IT HAS BEEN HIGHLY REQUESTED BY A LOTTTTT OF YOU AND I WANT TO SAY THINKS FOR MOTIVATING ME TO RIGHT THIS BECAUSE I REALLY DONT HAVE ANY MOTIVATION TO RIGHT THESE BOOKS BUT IF YOU GUYS KEEP ME MOTIVATED ILL TRY MY VERY VERY BEST TO KEEP COMING WITH THE UPDATES!!!⚠️ (ALSO HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY!❤️)