Big dick Jayden

It was Julz home boys laughing and talking outside the car door window, then I look up at julz and he was still jerking his dick off and slapping it against my face like it was cool, then I squeezed his dick the slapped him in his face then got out the car, I speed walked into the YMCA and left Julz and his friends behind as soon as I stepped foot in the door I ran into the bathroom, then bam.

Jayden: oh shit wassup shawty I ain't mean to bump into you.

Kyle: nah its okay I was just running towards the restroom.

Jayden: oh well let me help you up shawty.

He held out his hand and I reached for it and he pulled me up from off the ground.

Jayden: aye umm you got a lil some on the side of yo mouth.

Oh shit I forgot julz had came all over and in my fucking mouth ughhh I can't stand him, that's why I'm putting his ass on mute for a while and its his bday.

Kyle: oh yeah I had some ice cream.

Jayden: ii whatever you say shawty but don't be out here sucking all these niggas up.

Kyle: Jayden shut up I don't suck everybody dick and you know that cause you know I got a nigga.

Jayden: oh shit yeah I forgot about julz, damn.

Kyle: lol yup.

Jayden: well were that nigga at now.

Kyle: idk out their somewhere.

Jayden: oh damn ii well shidd lemme go holla at my boy.

He walked out the door first then I went to go look in the mirror real fast then I ran out the restroom, when I walked back down the hall to the lobby area I seen julz and Jayden and the rest of julz boys talking to each other and dapping each other up, I just walked right past them like I didn't even see them. Then walked into the basketball part of the gym, Once I got through the door their wasn't anyone in their so I just sat on the stage. Julz and all his boys came walking and jumping around like wild fuckin animals, I looked over to Jayden who was eye balling me and looking at me hard asf, then julz looked over at Jayden while he was still starring the fuck out of me, then julz ran over to me.

Julz: aye wtf you doing man.

Kyle: what are you talking about.

Julz: baby don't play stupid with me.

Kyle: julz I have no idea wtf you talking about.

Julz: bruh, are you messing with that nigga.

Kyle: no julz damn he just like what he see.

Julz: bruh well stop fucking looking at him and shit before I have to fuck the nigga up and slap tf out of you.

Kyle: julz get the fuck out of my face.

Julz: kyle stop fucking playing with me fr don't disrespect me baby fr.

He put his hand on my neck but was not choking me.

Kyle: okay nigga damn get tf off of me.

All his home boys were looking over here including Jayden. Then julz ran back over to them and they all started to talk and shit ughh then I guess they started the game cause they were bouncing the ball and shit, but I didn't want to watch that shit so I got on my phone to check my social media and stuff.

1 hour and 25 mins later

Julz and all them were done playing basketball, then julz ran over to me cause I was all into my phone. Then he slapped my ass while all his lil home boys was looking over at us, boy I swear he always acting up around them ugly ass niggas.