Ape Shit Crazy

After Jason shocked the fuck out of me with that kiss my heart dropped as soon as I saw Julez from out of the corner of my eye. He ran over to the drivers side of the door trying to open Jason's door which turned out to be locked. I started to panic because i know this nigga crazy asf but Jason don't.

Julez: bruh Jason open this fuckin door with yo bitch ass!

Julez started to turn red as he started to punch at the window. All I could do was just sit there looking scared asf for my life. Jason just sat there looking at Julez like he didn't give no type of fuck. Until Jason unlocked and opened the door which made me snap my head at his gesture and continue to sit in the car watching both of their next moves.

Julez: yeahhh get yo bitch ass out the car so I can mfn kill you nigga you know not to play with me and mines lil nigga!

Jason: bruh stfu and kill me then bruh since you got all that mouth!

After that was said Julez threw the first punch making them just go blow for blow. After a while I finally got the guts to get out of the car and try to break them up as people started to crowd around the car. I was trying my best to pull them apart as everyone just sat and watched until I saw yasmeen from the corner of my eye run up to help me.

Kyle: Julez please stoppp!

Julez: No! Tf you mean stop!

Kyle: Baby please!

All he did was continue until we finally pulled each of them off of each other and both of them were fuming ready to break out into another brawl with each other. Everyone just sat around while waiting for something else to pop off with they nosey asses. Damn I can't stand this mfn school. I started to make my way over to Julez but once he saw me he flipped.

Julez: Nah bruh don't even bring yo hoe ass over here bruh! You know I don't play that shit!

Kyle: baby it was not even like that, he kissed me! Tf you going off on me for tf!

Julez: bruh stfu I don't even wanna hear that shit I saw wtf I saw bruh! & Jason nigga you can have him bruh!

After those last couple of words came out his mouth I was in shock at first then I saw his ass walking away. Which was not how this shit was finna end this nigga really got me fucked up. Cause he really think we done oh hell nah!

(A couple minutes later)

Kyle: yasmeen thank you boo you know I missed yo ass where tf you been at girl?

Yasmeen: bitch forget me wtf was going on between all y'all mfs.

Kyle: Jason big dumb ass kissed me and he told me he been feeling me for a while but i ain't do shit then which led to Julez catching him kissing me then them fucking each other up with Julez big dumb ass! And he really got me fucked up girl!

Yasmeen: well damn bitch I done missed a lot ain't it.

All I could do was node my head yeah & just sit their and think about wtf I was finna do next. Then all of a sudden some shit popped up in my head. Like them damn light bulbs do in movies Lmaoo.

Kyle: hey look Yasmeen i know it done been a minute But I got to go boo love you.

Yasmeen: love you too boo!

After that I walked to my car mad asf just thinking about chopping that nigga dick off for pulling some dumb ass shit like that. Like why tf would he even say that in-front of all then ugly ass bitches and niggas like that nigga was really tryna on a show. After getting in my car I sped off to Julez house once I got there I hoped out my car and banged on his damn door yelling his name. All I could hear was loud ass music and someone running down the stairs. Once he opened the door first thing I saw was him with only his draws on and a bottle of patron in his hand with a blunt in the other. Right then in there It hit me that this nigga really crazy up in this bitch looking depressed and angry listening to damn murder on my mind by melly. Ain't no fuckin way all I could do was sit there and look at him before he walked away with the door open so I walked in.

Kyle: Baby wtf are you doing give me that.

I said trying to take the patron from out of his hand. But he jerked his arm making the bottle swing onto the floor and shattering. Which cause my nerves to just go off. So I looked at him and slapped the fuck out of him, making him look at me like he was finna fuck me up after that. But all he did was stand up over me with his tall stature then kissed me. I was taken back by that shit cause I thought he was finna beat my ass or some shit but then he put his hands around my neck. Then started to pull down my pants along with removing my underwear and shirt then picking me up while giving me hickies all over my neck and chest. After a couple of minutes of us making out he threw me in the couch and pulled down his draws.

Julez: lean tf over the couch and don't fuckin move, & arch that mfn back like yo life depend on it!

I low key got scared and tensed up because I really thought this nigga was about to kill me with his shit but like always I did as I was told. After I arched my back over the couch I felt him spit on his fingers and put them inside of me for a while before I felt him shove his dick inside of me with no warning. All I could do was scream out from the pain that shot up my back.

Kyle: Baby wait your hurting me

I spoke and continued to be in pain as all he did was continue to thrust into me with roughness. He started to speed up faster then started to choke the fuck out of me the faster he went the less I could feel my legs.

Kyle: baby's please stop I can't!

Julez: nah stfu this what you fuckin get for playin with me! Now what's my name!

He asked as he started to pound the fuck out of my hole making white shit start to drip from my insides while he was still pounding the fuck out of me.

Julez: I said wtf is my name?! Don't make me mfn repeat myself!

He started to go deeper hitting my second hole making my legs shake and making my dick Precum all over the floor.

Kyle: d- da- daddy I'm sorry!!!

Was all I could say before he started to choke me even more making me literally lose my breath as he started to cum deep inside of my guts and making cream splatter all over the floor and my back. Once he stopped stroking inside of me he took his dick out and slapped it on my ass cheeks.

Julez: I hope yo ass ready for 3 more rounds cause you finna take all this dick tonight, now get yo ass up and come ride daddy dick!

I KNOW IT HAS BEEN A WHILE BUT HERE IS A UPDATE I KNOW ITS GETTING JUICY AND IM GOING TO KEEP TRYING MY BEST WHEN EVER IM FREE TO UPDATE AND I KNOW IM NOT CONSISTENT BUT LIKE I ALWAYS SAY IM TRYING MY BEST LOLLL! LOVE THE SUPPORT KEEP IT UP AND THANK YOU!❤️ (BTW THATS JASON UP THERE IN THE MM)