Thugga Thugga

Kyle: ion shihh he just been blowing my phone up lately.

I don't know why tf I been lieing like fuck lately but this shit has to stop at some point. All I could do was face palm.

Julez: yeah whatever, block that nigga before I have to kill both y'all mannn.

He threw my phone at me, which hit me in my stomach making me grab my stomaching which caused a lil stinging sensation.

Kyle: damn nigga you ain't have to throw it at me.

I said before rolling my eyes.

Julez: mannn just stfu and block and delete that nigga shit befo I rlly fuck you up bruh!

I quickly deleted his contact and just sat their lookin stupid. Next thing you know we both sitting on the couch watching Netflix before I knew it I fell asleep. Hours passed by I wake up to hearing voices on around me so I look up to see Jordan, Julez, Jay and, Bj playing on the PlayStation. Screaming at the tv and shit like they crazy and shit. Swear I say this every time I can't stand niggas, but I was really shook at the fact that Jay was here to playing the game I knew Bj and him were like Bestfriends but I didn't know my brother knew him too.

Jordan: YEAHHH LETSSS GOOO MY NIGGA!

Julez: YESSSIRRR!

Bj: MANN YALL NIGGAS WACK ASL FOR THAT!

Kyle: OMG if y'all don't stfu damn.

Jay: oh so you up na.

They all looked over my way as I pulled the blanket that was over my body off. But then I forgot my ass had on my booty shorts but I didn't give a fuck cause this my damn house. I had got up to go grab something to drink and some chips walking away to the kitchen I hear Jay say some shit.

Jay: god damn shawty yo shit getting phat!

Was all he had to say for Jordan, Bj, and Julez all to break they damn necks to look at Jay making them forget about the game. Jordan was shook and so was Bj but Julez stood up.

Julez: aye bruh chill out mann I don't know you like that but just know this mines big bruh.

He said walking over to me grabbing me by my waist, all Jay did was laugh before speaking.

Jay: idk you lil dawg but lil Shawty been mines fuck you talm bout.

Julez: bruh stop playin wit me in this bitch Bj get yo homie my nigga idk wtf he think this is bruh!

Jay stood up starring down Julez like he was about to pop off or some shit. All Bj did was throw his hands up like he ain't want shit to do with what was going on.

Jordan: aye y'all chill damn we was just playin the game man.

Julez: shihh I was chillin till this bitch ass nigga spoke on what's mines bruh.

Jay just pulled his gun out his back pocket making my heart drop and Jordan and Bj eyes got big like they was shook asf. Julez just sat there muggin Jay.

Jay: aye lil dude call me out my name again imma put a bullet through you my nigga. I already told shawty what wassup if I ever caught you nigga.

All Julez did was look at me.

Julez: man fuck all that bruh drop yo shit and fight me one on one nigga.

That was all it took for Jay to drop his gun and pull up his pants, Julez walked up on Jay and threw the first punch. After about 45 mins later of trying to break them up the living room was destroyed and Bj and Jordan finally broke they asses up. While I pushed back Jay against the wall with my hand on his chest he looked at me and smiled before looking over at Julez then grabbing my ass. Which then I slapped his hand which set Julez off again.

Julez: bitch nigga I'll kill you stop playin wit me on my blood I'll fuck you up dawg.

Jordan & Bj: yooo my nigga chill, Jay dawg fr stop bruh you making shit worse my nigga.

Jay: Mann fuck that pussy ass nigga.

Jay said before laughing and grabbing his gun and keys.

Jay: man shawty I'll see you later.

He said before hugging me and walking out the door. All eyes were on me after Jay left. I even felt like god was looking down on me at the moment. Then out of know where Julez spoke.

Julez: BRUH KYLE I CANT KEEP DEALING WITH THIS SHIT BRUH, you be playing to fucking much and I'm getting sick and tired or yo ass fucking playing with me.

Kyle: NIGGA it's not my fuckin fault! I'm not the one doing shit wrong I just be here chillin tf you yelling at me for!

Julez: Cause this shit tiring I be fighting almost every fuckin day for your ass and you don't show me any type of way of you trying to fight for our damn relationship bruh!

Kyle: well if you feel that way like I haven't been fighting for us maybe we need to take a break so you can see how much I really be there for your ass all the time! Dealing with your fucking attitude problems and mood swings out of know where. Then maybe you will fuckin see what I'm saying!

Julez: HELL NO, wtf you talm bout we don't need no fuckin break you just need to fix some shit.

Kyle: nigga me fix some shit tf! See and that's the main reason we need to take a break so get tf out of my house. Cause you so fuckin in denial that you can't possibly be the problem in our relationship!

Julez: man you know what fuck this shit bruh I'm gone talk to me when yo mfn panties ain't in a twist cause you obviously done bumped yo mfn head bruh!

Julez just grabbed his shit walking out the door and slamming it.

Kyle: DONT FUCKIN SLAM MY DOOR EVER AGAIN EITHER NIGGA!

Looking around the living room I saw a dent in the wall my moms vases on the ground shattered and one of her end tables flipped over and broken. All I could do was look around in shock then thought about what had just happened between me and Julez. Out of know where I fell to my knees busting out crying just sitting on the floor crying for hours.

I HOPE YOU ALL LIKE THIS UPDATE! THANK YOU GUYSSS ALL FOR THR SUPPORT AND LOVE PLS KEEP IT UP IT MOTIVATES ME TO WRITR MORE! ALSO PLEASE VOTE & COMMENT ALSO PLEASE IF YALL CAN SHARE MY STORY AND STAY OK THE LOOK OUT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER!!! ❤️