Think This A Game

For the past couple of days Jason been doing lil slick shit to get close to me, he had even started texting me shit and I rarely responded trying to brush him off. But clearly his ass ain't get the memo, currently I was at home laying on my bed on FaceTime with daddy but this nigga was on the game getting on my last nerve yelling in my ear and shit. So I finally decided to get up and go take a shower since all I been doing all day is just laying around.

Julez: bae where you going?

Julez asked looking in the camera with his eyebrow raised looking mean. So I mugged him back cause idk what he thought this was lol.

Kyle: minding my business, get you some.

Julez smacked his lips before picking his phone up.

Julez: mannn stop fucking playin with me and being disrespectful.

Kyle: Julez you was just on the damn game why you so worried about wtf I'm doing.

Julez: cause you mine tf you mean, you know how this shit go and I ain't lettin up off you either.

I rolled my eyes and just walked away grabbing my towel and phone. I walked in the bathroom placing my phone on the counter pointing towards the shower. After turning the water on steaming hot just the way I liked it. Cause you know when yo booty get to inchin that water just right. Tehe being the bad bitch I wassss I stood in front of my phone looking back at Julez on the phone stripping from out of my clothes. Once I was down to my underwear pulling them down popping out my booty cheeks, Julez looked from out the corner of his eyes before fully turning to look at me licking his lips and shit. Ughh niggas I swear.

Julez: damn baby yo shit been lookin phatter and phatter every day shawty.

After he said that I started to shake some ass a lil bit opening my shit up showing him my hole cause we ain't fucked in a good minute. Wetting my finger up I then stuck my finger in my hole making sure he sittin there gapping at my shit in awe with his sexy ass.

Julez: baby you got me on brick stop playin before you make me hop in the car and slide up in yo shit fr!

Kyle: nah you good love you ain't sliding in shit.

I said with a smirk on my face slapping my ass before hanging up and stepping into the shower.  Now that's how you tease a nigga. After getting in the shower and washing up I finally rinsed off and dried off walking into my room. I put on my favorite pair of shorts and through on one of Julez big ass graphic t-shirts. Out of know were I got a FaceTime call from Jason and I was debating on answering with my dumb ass. So I finally decided before the last ring and answered, first thing I saw was him sitting on his bed with just his draws on. I was tryna hold back from looking at everything but then I saw all his tattoos all over his chest, so I had to bring my self back to reality cause my nigga crazy.

Jason: Wassuh with my future bae?

I rolled my eyes before responding.

Kyle: Jason I done told you Idk how many time that I got a nigga stop doing that shit, and I keep tellin yo ass that I won't even think about being yo friend.

Jason: yeah whatever you know you want me that's why you ain't tell Julez about me and you talking and shit.

Kyle: nigga we not talking like that but we talking, you know wtf I mean. & it don't matter i don't got to tell Julez everything I'm my own person.

Jason: if you your own person why you ain't been let me slide and make this shit official?

All I could do was look dumbfounded cause he does make a point but wtf am I saying. I don't got to make shit official with this nigga for me to be my own damn person tf.

Kyle: Jason just stfu cause you sound stupid with yo dumb ass.

Jason: Mann look I ain't with all that disrespectful shit, you better be glad I ain't yo nigga yet cause I would've been straightened yo ass out on that disrespectful shit.

Was all he said before lowering the camera and grabbing his dick. My eyes got wide asf cause from were I could see his shit was thick asf all I could do was look before I heard somebody ring my doorbell. Which made me hang up the phone real quick then running down the stairs like a track star lol. Once I got down the stairs I looked out the window to see who tf it was. Of course it was Julez he started to knocked on the door, which made me finally open it letting him in. He walked in looked at me up and down before biting his lip picking me up and kissing me all over the place.

Julez: yeah you thought I was playing huh, nah but now yo ass don't wanna be a tease no more.

Kyle: Baby stoppp.

I was telling his ass to stop cause I wasn't in the mood right now but he was rubbing all up on me, kissing my neck and then stuck a finger up in me making me arch my back.

Kyle: bae fr stop I'm on my period.

He stoped then looked at me and I looked at him then we both busted out dying laughing making us fall on the couch in the living room.

Julez: you play to much baby, why you won't let me slide up in that shit just real quick bae please.

Kyle: cause I'm not in the mood right now and I think we should just chill.

Julez: nah some ain't right usually I'm the one that be wanting to chill and shit but you on the other you be asking for this dick 24/7. So it's either you cheating on me or you cheating on me so Wassuh, what's his name? Where he stay? & what kinda car he drive cause you know wtf is up!

Kyle: well his name Trez and he live on west avenue st, and he drive a black Toyota.

After I said that shit I couldn't hold my self together busting out laughing. I looked up at Julez and he wasn't laughing so I tried to stop laughing cause he looked serious.

Julez: bruh stop fuckin playing with me fr.

He grabbed me up by my shirt yanking me towards him going off.

Kyle: Julez nigga wtf is wrong with you it was a fuckin joke.

Julez: nah you know I don't fuckin play like that! Stop fuckin playin with me fr! I'll fuck you up and whatever other niggas you fuc-.

Cutting him off my phone started to ring, and lord knows I was hoping it wasn't who I thought it was. Julez picked up my phone from off of the side table and turned it around. After seeing the contact Julez looked at me like he was finna slap tf out of me. He raised his hand up at me hesitant making me look at him in shock before he put his hand down grabbing the bridge of his nose.

Julez: imma ask you this shit once and one time only. WHY TF IS JASON CALLING!

I KNOW IT HAS BEEN A WHILE BUT HERE IS A UPDATE I KNOW ITS GETTING JUICY AND IM GOING TO KEEP TRYING MY BEST WHEN EVER IM FREE TO UPDATE AND I KNOW IM NOT CONSISTENT BUT LIKE I ALWAYS SAY IM TRYING MY BEST LOLLL! LOVE THE SUPPORT KEEP IT UP AND THANK YOU!❤️