First day

As I had my eyes closed laying on my bed, my alarm went off on my phone and I got up out of my bed and picked up my phone. I checked my social media and if anybody text me. Then I walked in my bathroom and began to do my daily hygiene routine.

(Incoming face time call:Yasmen💞

Yasmen is my Bestfriend ive know her since k4 we grew up together and all that shit lol. But yeah she means the world to me and she is the number one person I trust other than my big sister and big brother.
I picked it up while I was putting on my air Jordan 11's low, along with my pants and light blue Nike t-shirt.

Kyle: wassup bihh what you doing.

Yasmen: Nun just getting ready for this mf first day of school.

Kyle: yup I can't believe how fast summer went by I'm not ready for school damn.

Yasmen: welp to bad but I'll be over in a few so be ready bihhhh.

Kyle: okay I'll be waiting later love you.

Yasmen: later love you too.

As I put my phone in my pocket and grabbed my book bag I cut my light off in my room and ran down the stairs. To find my brother on the couch eating cereal and watching TV. I walked in the kitchen and just grabbed some to eat from the fridge and went to sit on the edge of the couch waiting for Yasmen.

Jordan:wassup lil bro you got a ride to school???

Kyle: yeah I do Yasmen coming to pick me up but where Draya at??

Jordan: she already headed their now idk why though cause I'm not ready to get back in them books.

Kyle: same cause I feel like summer went by to fast.

(Honk!!!! honk!!!! honk!!!)

Kyle: well thats my ride I'll see you later after school I guess.

Jordan: alright lil bro and tell Yasmen I said wassup.

Kyle: alright later.

I ran to the door and grabbed my key from the side wall near the door and headed out the door. I was looking for Yasmen car as I was walking outside from my house. But I saw her brother bryshere car, as I was walking down to her brother car I saw her sitting in the back. She rolled down the window telling me to get in and I climbed in his car. He was looking at me like he wanted to say something to me, then he just turned around and started to drive off. Me and Yasmen were just talking the whole way to the school and snapping pictures on Snapchat and posting us on the first day of school in the car, when bryshere pulled up to the school he stopped the car then turned around and gave me and his sister 300 dollars each.

Bryshere: this for y'all to buy y'all lunch and shit and y'all can go to the mall or whatever.

We both said thanks and later then hopped out the car. We were talking and heading to the gym to get are schedules so we could go to are classes. As me and Yasmen were walking to the gym we saw some people we used to talk to last year, and we was just saying hey and waving and I saw a few of my exs or whatever and I most definitely know Yasmen saw some of hers lmao. But then we got into the gym and it was packed asf. I was looking around at everybody, then I looked back to see that Yasmen was gone.

Kyle: I can't believe this bitch just left me by myself.

I was just lookin around at everybody then I saw a big group of people I knew, but they didn't see me so I ran into the crowd and cut infront of a ass of people lmao, I know its kinda wrong but shidd if you seen this line boiii you would go crazy and prolly be impatient asf lmao. But once I got to the lady in the front she asked for my name.