Last one to know

Julz up their in the media!!!!

Jordan kept knocking on the door and I looked over to julz with my mouth dropped wide open cause I was shocked and scared, julz unlocked the doors and jordan open the door so fast and he pulled me out the car so fast,  I was getting scared asf then I seen julz hop out the car and trying to run over to me.

Julz: a bruh let him go wtf you doing nigga.

Jordan: nah nigga wtf you doing you didn't even have the mf balls to come up to me and tell me you was fucking my lil brother man wtf wrong with you, kyle get in the fuckin car.

Kyle: jordan what are you doing.

Jordan: bruh shut the fuck up before I punch you in yo jaw fr.

I shut up so fucking quick cause I was scared asf.

Jordan got out the car and julz and him were just yelling at each other back to back.

Julz: bruh who even told you about us dating anyways.

Jordan: nah nigga nobody told me they sent me this shit bruh.

He pulled out his phone and handed it to julz I was just looking at them cause I didn't want them to be fighting but then they started talking again. Julz was looking shocked asf like somebody exposed him or some.

Julz: oh shit who tf posted that man.

Jordan: nigga you fucking tell me this a fucking video of my brother twerking on yo dick bruh and when my mama see this shit she gone go tf off on me.

Julz: bruh well what am I supposed to do idk what tf to do.

Jordan: nigga me either damn me and you just betta hope my mama and daddy don't see this shit.

They was still talking but then jordan came to the car and opened the door.

Jordan: man get yo scary ass out my fucking car before I slap you.

I was getting out the car and julz walked over to me.

Kyle: nigga wtf I do damn.

Then jordan handed me his phone and then I watched the video and I was shocked asf.

Kyle: omg who sent this to you.

Jordan: man idk damn but don't be posting shit of you twerking on other niggas cause you know how mama is about yo ass, damn you do the dumbest shit.

Kyle: jordan stfu you do to.

Jordan: whatever,  but when yo lil ass was gone tell me you and my bestfiend been fuckin.

Julz: bruh calm down man he won't even let me get up in it.

Jordan just sat their laughing for like 5 mins straight.

Julz: nigga what's so damn funny.

Jordan: oh he ain't tell you lmaoo this lil nigga scared of dick lmaooo he won't let it anywhere near down their.

Julz looked at me shocked asf.

Julz: baby why you ain't tell me then damn.

Kyle: cause nigga I wanted you to be my first I thought I told you that.

Julz: oh yeah I think you did.

I just rolled my eyes.

Jordan: well I'm out nice to see you lil bro haven't seen yo lil ass in like 3 fucking days.

Kyle: sorry I been busy.

Jordan: yeah busy sucking dick.

Kyle: jordan stfu before I tell Jessica you got a crush on her.