Mines Only

The last couple of days me and Julez stayed at his house because it was the weekend. Julez wouldn't let me do shit while I was at his house without him knowing what I was doing. Today we supposed to go to school because it's Monday and I haven't heard shit or seen shit about what happened a couple days ago at school. I was low key shocked at that though, but right now I'm getting out of the shower drying myself off getting ready to brush my teeth so that we can go.

Julez: baby hurry yo ass up na damn!

Julez yelled all the way from down stairs waiting for me. But I still took my time after brushing my teeth I threw on some short shorts and grabbed one of Julez hoodies and ran down the Stairs. Julez looked me dead in my eyes watching my every move then looking me up and down.

Kyle: nigga whatttt damn.

Julez: damn I can't just look at you bae, my fault you look and taste good asf.

Once he said that I low key blushed but I ain't want him to see that tehe.

Julez: but come on bae grab my phone for me, it's in the living room.

I walked into the living room to grab his phone and saw me on his Lock Screen which made me smile. After grabbing his phone I walked out to the car hopping in listening to him blast his crack head ass music tryna bust my damn ear drums. After him starting the car and driving off getting on the highway Julez reaches over and starts to run my thigh. Knowing damn well what that shit be doing to me. I just looked over at him admiring him driving pulling into the school parking lot. After he parked I was about to get out the door before Julez grabbed my arm.

Julez: where tf you going lil nigga.

Kyle: to class where else would I go.

Julez: man stop getting smart with me, and you walking with me idk wtf you thought this was.

All I did was roll my eyes getting out the car waiting for Julez to walk around to my side of the car grabbing my hand. We started to walk into the school as Julez placed his hand behind my back as we walked people started to look over at us once we entered down through the hall way. I just looked straight ahead looking for my destination. All of a sudden I spotted Jason at his locker closing it looking my way then I looked up at Julez. Which he then pulled me in closer to him grabbing tf out of my ass. Julez looked over at Jason and mugged tf out of him which made me face palm cause these niggas are ridiculous.

Julez: fuck you lookin at nigga.

Jason: Shihh you bitch.

Was what they both said before Julez stuck his middle finger up at Jason then slapping my ass making me roll my eyes. Bruhh I swear niggas do the most. Once we reached our class I sat in my assigned seat and Julez sat right beside me pulling my seat closer to his. Making everyone look back at us because of the sound of the desks and chairs. When the final bell rang everybody started to flood into the class room and sat down. All I could do was think about the way Jason and Julez were Bestfriends just last week and now they aren't anymore.

The day flew by like crazy and by the time it was lunch time. I headed out to the lunch room looking for a place to sit cause I wasn't really hungry so I sat at a empty table. Until Julez and his friends walked up to the table and sat down with me all I could do was roll my eyes.

Julez: wassup baby.

He said before kissing me on my forehead, which I thought was kinda cute something that he normal never does.

Kyle: heyyy

I said sounding a little too excited, which he then gave me a look. Once he sat next to me he started to rub on my booty and rubbing my thigh. Which low key turned me on and he knew it cause he looked over at me biting my lip cause he know I love me some booty rubs.

Kyle: bae stop we infront of yo friends.

I said leaning over whispering to him. He shrugged his shoulders.

Julez: I don't give a fuck i would fuck you infront of the whole school if I wanted to.

He then grabbed my ass cheek and slapped my shit, then the bell rang making us both get up and him placing his hand behind my back pulling me closer to him. After lunch the day went by quick and before we knew it I was walking out of my last class and into the bathroom which I did on a regular basis when leaving school. Once I walked in the bathroom Jason walked out of the stall to wash his hands. I just looked out of the corner of my eye while looking at myself in the mirror waiting for him to leave.

Jason: you don't even have to check for your self you always stay looking good asf.

I didn't say anything cause I didn't want him getting any ideas cause I'm not tryna get his ass or my ass beat. He started to stare over at me then started to say something again.

Jason: look you don't got to talk to me but I want you to know I ain't never gone stop liking yo sexy ass, shihh I'll even wait for you to stop fucking with that lame ass nigga to get right with you.

He started to get closer to me then out of know where he kissed my neck and grabbed my whole ass cheek making my eyes shoot wide open.

Jason: let me know when you want some a real nigga, you got my number Kyle whenever you need me you know where I'm at.

Was all he said before walking out the bathroom. All I did was sit there shocked asf on why this nigga is still trying after Julez beat his ass. Now this nigga done put me in a place where now I have to decide if I wanna tell Julez wtf just happened or stfu cause I know he gone really go off again.

I KNOW IT HAS BEEN A WHILE BUT HERE IS A UPDATE I KNOW ITS GETTING JUICY AND IM GOING TO KEEP TRYING MY BEST WHEN EVER IM FREE TO UPDATE AND I KNOW IM NOT CONSISTENT BUT LIKE I ALWAYS SAY IM TRYING MY BEST LOLLL! LOVE THE SUPPORT KEEP IT UP AND THANK YOU!❤️