V-Card Gone Part 1

Nobody in the media!😂

As I'm pulling up to Julz house I get out the car and began to take bags and a few decorations into the house to get started.  After about 45 mins later I got a text message from jahlil telling me he was finna pull in, since that whole 45 mins had passed by I just had finished setting out a little bit of food for the party.

"Knock knock knock!"

I waltzed over to open the door and jahlil just walks right in with beer, vodka, rum, ciroc, wine, and som damn weed!

Kyle: damn nigga are you always this prepared.
Jahlil: yeah shawt, when it comes to party's🤣

Ugh I swear I cant stand him but I'm glad he came through with the drinks though😂 but after Jahlil finished putting down all the drinks, I told him to put up a couple decorations I had bought from the store.

Kyle: Omgahh Jahlil idk how I can thank you for helping me with all these.
Jahlil: well shihhh I know a couple of ways you can.

He said with a thinking face 🤔

Kyle: no nigga not like that, nvm forget it I'll just pay yo ass later on.
Jahlil: damn I was hopping I was gone be able to get some of that good ass head you used to give me.

He said while biting his lip and looking me up and down.

Kyle: boy bye but hurry up before everybody start to come!
7:00 pm

"Music blastin!"

Jordan: damn Kyle you rlly did this shit nigga, I can't believe it.

He said while laughing

Kyle: shut up nigga and yes I did it and I also had a lil help.
Jordan: from who?
Kyle: Ughh! Don't tell Julz but I got help from Jahlil, and no nigga we didn't do shit.

Jordan just covered up his mouth like he just saw a damn ghost. So I just walked away after saying that cause he was actin dumb.🙄 30 mins later, I'm pretty sure all of Julz friends are here and a couple of extras from school😂! Next thing I know I here the music cut off and somebody says.

Person: oh shit y'all he here, turn off the lights and hide!

Next thing I know everybody scattering around running and trying to hide in the damn dark😂

Once everybody was settled I guess😭 the door opened and in walked Julz and Bj, and if I might say my nigga was lookin fineeeeee!😻 like damn daddy really just made me wet my self a lil bit! Whewww!

Everyone: SUPRISE!!!

Damn was all I can rlly say even though julz was looking shocked asf, I eventually snapped out of my daze and walked up to my baby and kissed him, and yup in front of all these hoes so they could know wtf was up!

Kyle: happy birthday baby! So Ik you prolly thought I was still mad at you but you know I love you and so I wanted to throw you a party for your birthday!
Julz: thank you baby I love you to wit yo sexy ass.

He said before kissing me and squeezing tf outta my booty, shihh I guess he knew what was already gone go down tonight 🤪! After julz let me go he just walked around cheesin hard asf while everyone was telling him happy birthday. So I just decided to gone head and let him have his lil fun and we both can have our lil fun later on tonight!

60 mins later

Everybody was just dancing and drinking and smoking just chillin like you do at a normal party, until my shitttt came on and I was ready to shake some ass. A whole ass of girls was dancing and so shihh I decided to go dance with them and I ended up finding Yasmen and we was both fucking it up.

Yasmen: ayeeee bitch where yo ass been!
Kyle: girli had set up this lil party for julz!
Yasmen: damn well you rlly did the shits boo!

We both yelled over the loud music then went back to dancing. While I was throwing it back I had felt Yasmen leave from off the dance floor or w/e and then I feel somebody come up behind me while I'm fuckin it up. Remind y'all it's dark in the house because we had turned on only a few lights so I can barely see in this hoe! But anyways while I'm throwing it back I'm just thinking it's julz but when I look up I see julz walkin over to me lookin mad asf so I stand up str8 right as soon as he gets to me, and then by the blink of an eye I look back to see julz punching and stumping tf outta some dude.

Kyle: Omgahh julz stoppp! Stoppp! Stop!

I yelled but julz is still just punching and beating tf outta this nigga, until Jordan, Bj, and Jahlil all come out of know where and pulls julz up from off the dude.

Julz: man get tf off me!

He yelled at them, then looked over at me, then just walked away heading up stairs. So you know me being me I followed to go check on my baby, Ik he prolly mad at me because of that situation downstairs but I didn't know that it wasn't him I was just dancing and randomly thought was.
After opening the door to julz room I see him punching the wall beside the bathroom door! So I run up to him and stop him from fuckin his self up.

Kyle: babe wtf are you doing why are you punching walls and shit.
Julz: man fuck all that why was you downstairs dancing on other niggas and shit!!!
Kyle: because I thought it was you that was dancing wit me!
Julz: Hell na you should've been fuckin paying attention before assuming shit!
Kyle: baby well I'm sorry you act like I wanted to dance on some other nigga!

I said trying to grab at his arm but he just yanked it away from me.

Julz: man fuck all that shit.

He said while walking over to sit on his bed so I just sat right beside his stubborn, mean ass.

Kyle: baby I said I'm sorry.

I said trying to kiss him but he just yanked away from me again, so I decided to just go ahead and satisfy😏 if you know what I mean, so I got down on my knees and unzipped his pants and pulled both his underwear and pants down. Then start to jerk and lick the tip of his dick. I knew he wanted to smile, moan, or some so I just kept going and started to suck his dick going full speed, all the way down to his balls!

Julz: FUCK! I FORGIVE YOU BABY COME HERE!

That was all he said before I knew my Virginity was no more. To be continued............

(sex will be in the next chapter starting from the top so that means first thing next chapter is when Kyle lose his virginity!🤗) so y'all stay tuned!!!
MAKE SURE YALL ALSO VOTE, COMMENT, AND SHARE MY STORES AND ALSO ADD IT TO YOUR LIBRARY IF YOU WANNA READ MORE! ALSO YOU GUYS CAN GO READ MY OTHER BOOKS THAT IM SLOWLY WORKING ON😭 BUT ANYWAYS AGAIN THANKS FOR THE LOVE AND SUPPORT!!!❤️