Back To It We Go

Walking down the hall to my first class, all I could think about was Bj catching me doing the nasty by myself. I don't know why it bothered me so damn much but it did and I don't know if I want to tell Julez yet but sooner or later it might come up. As I'm walking into class I spot Julez over by his friends talking and shit doing what they usually do on a daily school day. After I took my seat Julez walked up behind me and gave me a kiss on my neck. Which kinda turned me on but I cut that off with the quickness, by smushing him in his face.

Julez: baby wtf is you doing man I done told you bout shit like that, be irritating tf out of me.

Kyle: well my fuckin bad damn.

I say rolling my eyes and pulling out my phone scrolling through Instagram minding my business. But I can feel Julez starting a whole in the side of my damn head. So I look his way and he just sitting and staring.

Kyle: how can I help you?

Julez: none just lookin

Kyle: Mmm oh okay

Was all I said before turning my head back towards my phone. As soon as class was over I went to the rest of my other classes until it was lunch time. I rarely had any classes due to me having so many credits in school so I get a little free time to myself in the day but my classes are separated in long time periods. But as I'm walking down the hall I feel someone wrap their hand around my shoulders and I look to the side of me to see and it's Jason.

Jason: wassup Kyle what you been up to

He says like he was really happy to see me or some. I mean we started to become more cool over these past couple months ever since I started dating Julez but I ain't never seen this nigga this happy.

Kyle: none heading my big ass to lunch, why wassup.

Jason: bet, cause I wanted to ask you if you wanna go grab a bite to eat down the street at canes?

Kyle: i mean sure why not as long as you paying though.

Jason: shihh that ain't no problem at all shawt.

I thought it was kind of weird that he asked me to go have lunch with him but free food is never a problem with me. But I decided to text Julez and tell him that I'm not coming to the cafeteria for lunch today.

(Text messages)
Kyle: hey babe Jason is taking me to go get food so I won't be coming to the cafeteria today.

Julez: fuck you mean Jason taking you to go get lunch

Kyle: nigga what I just said lmao

Julez: man stop playin

Kyle: I'm not and he said he paying so shihh that's a free meal.

Julez: whateva man just make sure that nigga ain't being to damn friendly cause you know I don't play bout mines and be safe baby.

Kyle: I know and I will❤️.

Getting into Jason's car i looked around and realized that he had a hellcat and he had red interior on the inside which I thought was rlly cute I ain't even gone lie. Jason started up his car and started to pull out of the school parking lot.

Jason: so Kyle, how you and Julez been man?

Kyle: none really just been chillin and rockin steady.

Jason: oh that's wassup.

He said then got on his phone scrolling through Instagram and texting mfs on his phone. After him swerving and almost hitting a trash can I snatch his phone out his hand.