Happy birthday baby!!!

Draya up their in the media

As I ran down the stairs and opened the door to see julz standing on my front porch with a puppy.

Kyle: omg baby omg baby you did not get me a puppy

Julz: no wtf this my puppy.

My mood changed so fast that I closed the door infront of his face and walked over to the kitchen to grab me a water then I herd the door slam and in walked julz putting down the puppy.

Julz: baby don't be mad I was just playing lol.

Kyle: so that puppy mines.

Julz: yeah baby it is but really its are puppy.

Kyle: omg baby omg thank you I love you.

I hopped up into his arms and like always the first thing he grab is my damn ass, and I just slapped his hands away from my ass. And everytime I would do that he would grab it even tighter.

Kyle: baby stop damn why keep grabbing my ass so hard.

Julz: man what I tell you about that shit baby damn this mines I'm grabbing so calm df down, you mines right.

Kyle: yeah baby you know I am and will always be.

Julz: okay then baby and you will forever always be mines.

Kyle: awe you so sweet baby.

Julz: cause baby you the only one that make me act all sweet and shit.

I was blushing so mf hard I couldn't control it.

Julz: awe shit here go my baby blushing and shit, I be having blushing huh.

He had dat sexy smirk on his face just kissing all over my neck.

Kyle: no nigga I don't be blushing over yo ugly ass.

Julz: lmao you got jokes now since I done caught yo ass in a damn lie.

He was just laughing and then he slapped my ass and walk off, then started to walk up the stairs while I walked over to the fridge. He started to yell down the stairs talking to mr.

Julz: aye baby can you grab the puppy and a Gatorade and come up stairs.

Kyle: no come do it yo self.

He ran down the stairs in just his boxers on and I could not take my eyes off of his dick cause it still look big even when its soft.

Julz: you like what you see don't you baby.

Kyle: lol yeah I like what I see nigga lmao.

Julz: baby you goofy as hell man.

Kyle: hehehehee lmao I'm jp but why you got yo clothes off and shit.